11| Brothers girlfriend.°

After getting home, Avery's been avoiding Jasper, Aisha, Miguel and Hawk since they all came up to her to say something.

Pedro went directly home for something and oh boy did she find out why.

Avery's POV:

I got home, letting the door shut behind me as I put down my stuff and headed straight to Pedro's room, yet no dad to be found probably on another date.

Opening his door it reeked like sex, looking over I witnessed something I didn't want to see. My brother thrusting into his girlfriend Iris. "Jesus, Avery! don't you knock?"

I covered my eyes, quickly turning around. "You guys have sex or diarrhea it reeks in here." I shouted back at him.

"I didn't want you to meet me like this" Iris sighed, I could hear them trying to put back on their clothes.

I swear I threw up in my mouth and swallowed it. "What do you want?" Pedro asked, pulling me out the room.

"First, have you seen dad? Second, what was that at The Valley fest? Third, when did Jasper join Cobra Kai" I said in a matter of fact kind of voice.

I heard Pedro mumble a curse word, "No, I haven't seen dad since he met up with some broad, to get back at LaRusso, Jasper joined on his own." He said in one breath.

"Of course the rivalry." I put my head down, hand on my hip and the other on my nose pinching it. "And Im guessing this is why you left so early huh?"

Pedro laughed. "Just because I have a stable relationship and sex life, doesn't mean you get to intrude in it with your sad one."

I looked back at up, angrily pushing him against the door behind him. "Don't be getting wise on me now man."

I said sternly, pointing a finger at him.

"Unless you want me telling that broad of yours, what you and Yasmin did before she arrived." Pedro scoffed.

We looked at each other one last time before turning separate ways, "Nice meeting you Iris!" I called out.

I heard her yell back 'You too' before I slammed my door shut.

...

"See? What did I tell you?" Daniel parked the car. "It's always packed here on 
  Saturday." He opened his door exiting the small yellow car.

Robby hopped out the back, helping me out, he slammed the car door shut.  We followed Sam down the path, Robby seemed nervous for something.

We put down towels on some sun chairs, I started taking off my top to reveal a bikini top very much showing tits (or none🫶🏽), "I'm glad we came here" I exclaimed.

  "Why?" Sam asked. "It's a break from karate, all them chores and...circles" I sighed placing my stuff on the chair.

I started walking to the desert table, "Be right back!" I heard them laugh behind me, "Wait up I'll come with you" Sam called out.

"Hey." Sam talked to someone, I didn't seem to care, keeping my focus on the sun bathing boy in front of my very eyes.

  Someone laughed besides me, turning over I realized it was Aisha. "So, it's just you and abs all summer, training?"

"God that must be hard." Aisha chuckled.

  I laughed, placing a brownie on my paper plate and faced her. "Trust me it's hard,  
  seeing Sam and him eye bang each other." I rolled my eyes playfully.