30| Tournament Pt.1°

The announcement's for the tournament started. "You got this big sister." Those words from Gabi stayed with Avery.

'This next dojo took last years title. But they're under new management. Can they reign supreme once more?"

'And last years runner-up. He may be wearing a new gi, but one things for sure, Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike!'

'Hailing from reseda, defending champions and still the most badass name for a dojo, here comes Cobra Kai!"

Terry and John took the lead of the line for Cobra Kai. They stood face front of the Miyagi-Do's, Daniel sent daggers.

'This dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you'll recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks.'

'Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz!'

The group of red gi's ran and took place next to Miyagi-Do.

'At the end of the day, only one of these dojo's can be crowned Grand Champion.'

'Welcome, to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament!'

Avery looked up as the Crowd stood up cheering loudly, waving around their neon orange and white sticks from the store.

Daryl chuckled into the microphone.

'It's karate time.'

"Alright fall in!" John called a group huddle, catching the attention of everyone. "All your training has brought you to this moment."

"Remember, If you win, you don't just get a trophy. You get the glory. And you get to know forever that you are a champion."

"I have had students with all the talent in the world squander their moment. Do not let history repeat itself."

"Do not let your emotions cloud your judgment." Robby raised a brow and looked at Avery, she looked back with a knowing look.

"Do not let anything stand in the way of your victory." John finished.

"Just to be clear. That's not a pep talk. That's an order. And we're all gonna follow Sensei Kreese's orders today aren't we?"

"Yes, Sensei." Everyone yelled.

"Aren't we?"

"Yes, Sensei!" They yelled louder.

"Let's go win this! Come on!" The seemed to encourage them, because everyone started cheering and laughing.

"Gabi wishes you luck." Avery smiled, placing both arms around Robby's shoulders. "I'm her favorite."

"What no! How?" She quickly removed her arms and shoved him playfully in the chest. "She wished me luck and not you." Robby shrugged.

"Shut up, she wished me luck before even leaving." Avery stook her tongue out at him, earning a chuckle.

"I'm just playing around." He kissed her and turned to pay attention to Daryl.

'It's time for skills division.'

Robby was going up for his turn now.

"Keep your head in the game Avery." She turned her head, Terry was standing there looking at Robby.

"It is in the game Sensei Silver, I don't know what your talking about." He chuckles, sending chills down her spine. "Y'know.."

"About you and Robby. If he's weak your weak, I say whoever Robby is mad at, you become more mad at them."