35|Baby Lawrence

Waking up the girl groaned, arching her back in hope to get a good stretch. Hair still smelling like chlorine but with a hint of cologne.

Sitting up she seemed to be in a bed, a nice cute bedside table right next to it. There was a picture frame, picking it up her vision slowly going back to normal.

She saw the faces of Miguel, Carmen, and Rosa on it. Her eyes widened, looking down and seeing a medium sized shirt on her.

Under it was the swimsuit along with the shorts that matched from yesterday. "Miguel?.."

"He's outside mija." Carmen opened the door, a glass of water and plate of eggs in hand. "Eat up. Miguel told me about your's and Robby's break up.. I'm terribly sorry."

The girl just nodded, taking the plate of eggs and starting to devour them. "Thank you Carmen." Carmen smiled, placing the water down and leaving the room.

Air horn blares.

That startled her, placing down the plate. Taking a big gulp of water before leaving the room and out the apartment.

Miguel looked as he just walked out too, across from him was Robby at Johnny's apartment. "Shit.."

She could feel the tears coming back but held them in. "What the hell is goin on out here?" Johnny's neighbor asked.

"Mind your business. Beat it." Robby walked closer to Miguel and Avery.

Miguel seemed to turn and try to explain why she was at his house but Johnny cut him off. "You two stay put."

"Avery your with me, don't know why your here but just come." The girl nodded and walked over to Johnny's side. "Are you kidding me, Dad?"

"I don't know how many times—"

"Quite! You wanna hang on to your grudge? Fine. At least be men about it. Put your fist where your mouths are."

Miguel blinked. "You want us to do what?" Robby questioned, making eye contact with Avery.

"Fight it out." It wasn't even advice for her but she took it, looking away from Robby. "No points. No mats."

"Keep fighting until you get it out of your systems." "What, here? Now? I have to talk to Aver-"

Robby gave Miguel a glare. "It's a time this is a place. Unless that was all just talk?" Miguel shook his head.

"Not for me."

Robby shrugged, hands still in pockets. "Or me." 

"Alright. Let's get on with it."

The two got into their fighting positions, both throwing punches at each other without a hit.

Miguel threw 3 in one, Robby threw a sloppy one. "Come on you pussy's I've seen you guys fight, that all you got?"

Johnny looked down at the girl with a smirk, fist bumping each other. "Thought you guys were sworn enemies!"

And with that word Robby got hit in the face, blood started to drip out of his nose. 'Fighting back.'

Things got serious now, more aggressive. Robby jumped up a wall and kicked Miguel in the face.

Don't know how but they went into the stairwell and climbed up fighting each other up there. "Johnny stop the fight!"

"Stairwell is off bounds. That's it. Fights over!" They didn't listen, and Robby was getting hit over and over his back over the rail.

"Shit!" Both Avery and Johnny said, racing to go up the stairwell. They heard a yell, Miguel had stopped.

Both were out of breath. "Why'd you hold back?"