8| Tournament°

Avery was hanging with Sam, not wanting to go out to the tournament since Robby wasn't competing and she doesn't want to see her brother. "So..is this the plan?"

Avery, Sam and Daniel looked up at Amanda standing over them, "For the  
whole day?" She shrugged, Sam and Daniel looked back at their phone not
interested.

"I was thinking of swinging by the DMV or maybe a funeral." Amanda looked at the three not even paying attention to her.

"Put a little pep in our step. Come on, guys! So your boyfriend turned out to be a jerk, and your brother.." Avery rolled her eyes.

Amanda looked over from the girls to Daniel, "And your boyfriend turned out to be the son of your mortal enemy."

"You can't expect me to go to this tournament all by myself. You know how creeped out I get by karate moms.." Amanda made a face remembering the past.

"Nobody's making you go."

Avery stood up, not wanting to see her brother, she just wanted to see her best
friend's "LaRusso Auto Group is one of the main sponsors. One of us has to be there!"

"You know what? Fine, fine. Me and Avery will go online shopping, if anyone needs us" Amanda gave them a sarcastic smile, dragging Avery to the LaRusso home office.

After a little bit, the daddy daughter duo came to Amanda and Avery telling them they want to go for their own reasons.

'All valley under 18 tournament'

Avery, Amanda and Sam went to go find seats because the match was gonna start, Daniel stayed back to look around and talk about the history to Anthony

They couldn't find any until Daniel told them that he pulled some strings and got front row seats. "Front row seats. The old man still has some pull, huh?"

Avery chuckled, the announcer started saying names of dojo's the second was
cobra Kai, you wanna know how she knows?

"From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we have—"

The cobra's chanted, running up to there spot. 'Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!' they said that all the way to there stop, letting out a yell.

Avery clapped, earning a glare from Daniel and Sam.

'And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hill, we have Mr. Robby Keene.'

What!? There was a small applause for him, running next to the people in red gi's. "I didn't know he was fighting?" Amanda clapped, slowly turning to Daniel seeing if he knew.