19| Recruits and Betrayal°

It's been a week since the whole thing with Amanda. Avery took up on Kreese's offer of joining Cobra Kai, the team treated her like she's family and like she's been there for years.

Mitch was talking on how Hawk broke Demitri's arm and them 'kicking ass'.

"Go hawk!" Red cheered on, Continuing on talking to Mitch about the fight at the arcade last week. The door bells Jingles.

Avery put her attention to the group of kids walking in. They were pointing out
things in the dojo and looking around.

"What the.." Avery mumbled.

"Class. Welcome our new students." Hawk seemed to tense up, Mitch walked over hoping to make fun of them and give the group names. "I'm gonna call you guys...Chodenose and taintbreath."

"What the hell did you just say?" Kyler walked closer to Mitch. "Uh, uh..nothing it's just-" Avery walked in front of Mitch, stopping Kyler in his tracks.

"Watch it." Kyler looked Mitch up and down, mouthing some words before
backing up into his group again.

Red started teasing Mitch on how he started backing down to the new recruits. "Leave him alone, even if he is such a pussy" Avery and Red did their handshake while laughing.

"Everyone fall in!" Kreese yelled from behind them. The team started to go into their spots and positions waiting for the sensei to come around.

"Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a game. Which is why out recruits must earn their positions in this dojo." Kreese paused making everything dramatic.

"Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." The Cobra Kai's started going around the mat, Kreese went to the group of recruits explaining everything.

Hawk held one white and one red flag in his hands. Avery stood next to Tory, red, and Mitch, they were talking about the recruits. "They're all gonna be gone today."

"Wouldn't count on that."

  "Alright class!" Kreese yelled out, walking to the middle of the mat, looking around the room. "You." He pointed to Kyler.

Kreese chuckled as he pointed out Mitch. "You." Man was he sure that he was gonna beat Kyler to a corpse. "Ready?"

"Ai!" Mitch knee'd Kyler in the face, quickly earning a point, "Now your dead."

Mitch threw punches, Kyler blocking all of them surprisingly. Throwing a kick, he went down and blocked it. Next Kyler took Mitch down with some type of wresting move and started to choke him.

Mitch started tapping out. "Mitch this isn't wrestling , theirs no tapping out!" Avery went out to help the boy up since he was already struggling with breathing.

She went back to her spot, Mitch was bending over trying to catch his breath. 
"Finish him." Mitch looked over at Kyler exactly when he threw a punch to his face.

Mitch went to take his spot. "Where are you going?" Kreise questioned the teenager.

"To my spot?" Hawk and Avery both looked at each other with a worried and
confused look.

  "You lost to an untrained fighter. He's gonna take your spot on the team." Brucks cheered for his team.

Kyler smirked, Mitch looked back for help from his friends but they backed down. Hawk finally decided to speak up, "Sensei," He walked forward.

  "Assface had been loyal to the dojo."

"Im afraid he's not...Cobra Kai material." Kreese smirked, stating what Hawk said when they spoke earlier.