5| Sleepover?°

After getting yelled at.

Avery was grounded for the rest of the month, for a saying of fuck you to her dad and brother she wasn't gonna show up to school today. Let's just say she regretted that. "I mean, she's nice, but the booty's fake, right?"

"What you talking about? She got them yams. Man, that's grade-A, organic, gluten-free, booty-butt ass cheeks." Trey chuckled.

"Can you do that ave?" Cruz and Trey both looked up at her. "Way better than that girl"

"Proof?" Suddenly the door slammed open. "Sorry to interrupt your circle jerk" Johnny's voice was heard.

Trey, Cruz, Avery and Robby stood up quickly turning to Johnny. "What the hell man? Don't you knock?" Robby scolded.

"Been knocking for five minutes. Guess you couldn't hear me over that trash in your boom box" It was pretty loud..

"The hell's a boom box?" Cruz asked, Why is she even friends with these guys. "The hell's that thing on your face?"Johnny snapped back at cruz.

"It's my mustache.." Cruz said feeling his mustache making Avery and Trey chuckle.

The 3 of them sat, soon later Robby sat down too. "This isn't about us. This is about the fact that you should be in school"

"Not wasting your life around these jack holes." Trey took offence. "Hey screw you, man." He turned to face Johnny, yelling.

"Screw you!" Johnny yelled back, "What the fuck." Avery pushed Robby signing him to say something, but he didn't.

"Is your mom around?" Johnny asked, Robby stayed silent hoping that he would just leave them alone. "What am I saying? Of course she's not.It's three in the afternoon. It's gotta be somewhere."

"Don't" Robby finally stood up, he ended up saying something to make the 3 of them snicker. Johnny soon walked away, so Avery pulled Robby's sleeve to sit down.

"It took 16 years" Cruz mocked Robby. "At least his dad came back shithead, yours hasn't" Trey laughed at Avery's remark.

Robby mumbled something to himself.

"You should've said something, idiot" Avery said to Robby. "Johnny should be happy your mom is still in the picture"

Robby was about to say something but Trey beat him to it. "Let's go drinking, like old times plus y'all look stressed."

"No" "Hell yeah" Robby looked at Avery. "Are you trying to get your ass more in trouble?" He scolded her.

"It's just for today robby, not a big deal" Avery shrugged.

A day later..yet no school or coming home

"Thanks for inviting me over" Avery took a piece of pizza Robby made in the oven. "And thanks for helping me finish this pizza, it was supposed to be for me and my mom but she went out" He smiled.

Avery sat on the couch, remote in hand searching up a series that she enjoyed. "The Carrie Diaries really?" Robby plopped down a pack of sodas, the pizza, and other snacks.Soon later he gave himself a spot next to her. "What, it's amazing!"

"It's horrible plus I bet you only watch it for Austin" Avery shrugged. "Maybe" Robby rolled his eyes with a small chuckle, "Whatever, I invite, you choose."

Then there was a comfortable silence between the two, the both of them shifting positions. Robby laying down on the couch legs spread just enough for her to lay down in between them.

The only noise that came out there mouth were the sounds of them eating and drinking there sodas, chips, and pizza.

It's been like that for 3 episodes but then soon the alcohol that Avery had before even coming hit her, falling asleep in between Robby's legs, he kept a hand playing with her black hair while the other was typing on his computer.

Robby heard giggling and laughing from behind him so he turned around, his mom came in with some dude drunk as always.

Avery started shifting around, Robby did his best to keep her asleep. "Ok,shh! Be quiet." He heard his mom say, "You be quiet" Shanon gasped "You be quiet" He smirked. "Ok, boss man. I like how you take charge." That grossed Robby out.

"Hey, gotta be an alpha to work at TBS biz affairs, right?" The guy smiled. "Yeah, you do. Be quiet, my son is sleeping." They whispered 'ok' to each other and shut the bedroom door.

Robby sighed, putting his headphones on listening to rock music while Avery was dead asleep, he continued playing with her hair.

He felt safe with her.

The next day.

"What did I miss brochacho's" Avery set down her tray of food, taking a seat next to Eli, Miguel nowhere to be seen.

"Kyler, your brother, and their minions beat up Miguel at the Halloween dance" Dimitri shrugged, poking at his food.

"Hey kyler!" Everyone looked at where the voice was coming from and it turned out to be Miguel yelling at kyler.

"Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole" Miguel went up to him, what the hell was this about?

"Want another beat down rhea?"

"Were ready for your lame ass karate this time" Pedro snickered behind him.

"It's not lame ass karate" Miguel shook his head with a sigh. Kyler threw a punch, he blocked and twisted his arm. "It's cobra kai" Miguel punched him straight in the nose.

He then gets thrown around and put into a headlock by kyler, quickly he elbowed kyler in the stomach, twisted his arm again, punched then kicked kyler in the face.

"No mercy!" Aisha yelled, Then everyone started going at Miguel.

Miguel won. "Wow, what was that for?" Eli shrugged, "I'm guessing because of that right there" Dimitri pointed at Sam.

Avery rolled her eyes, "Dumb reason to get suspended" Dimitri nodded agreeing with her. "That was pretty bad ass" Eli smiled.

"Oh really? Getting into fights for dumb reasons, like girls, small heated arguments. Pfft yeah get real" Avery snickered.

Eli quieted down, putting a frown on his face. "Sorry pup, you already get kicked around enough, I shouldn't add more to your plate" He just nodded.

Oh how the future just awaits for the 3.