31| Tournament Pt.2°

Kenny strikes first, kick, punches, even more kicks. The boy threw more and more making Robby back up.

He was on defense, blocking every single one of the moves. Kenny swerved Robby's arm away and punched the older boy in the chest.

'Point!'

"Yeah!" Avery cheered, Terry was clapping besides her too. John exchanged look with Terry before calling a time out.

'Go to your sensei's'

Kenny came running over to Avery, embracing her. "You did great!"

"Keep putting him on defense," Terry spoke, Kenny gave him a nod.

The two did their handshake. (Insert Rogelio's and Micheal's handshake from Jane the Virgin.)

"Go get him tiger!" Avery looked up to see Robby with the most tense expression on his face

"This isn't gonna go well"

'Ready?'

'And fight!'

Robby went straight ahead to kick Kenny in the jaw, luckily not breaking anything. 'Point!'

'On your marks'

Kenny seemed less confident now, Robby just had his scary looking face on that didn't even show emotion.

'Fight!'

Robby was throwing kicks and punches Kenny's way, the boy had no choice but to go on defense for a little, throwing back punches but he mostly was blocking.

Now Robby had thrown a really hard punch to the little boys chest. 'Point!'

There was no weakness today, no checking up on Kenny, no second thoughts. Robby went back to his side, pulling down his gi.

Kenny got up, more confidence gone.

'Fight!'

Robby stood waiting for Kenny to throw a punch, he threw one, Robby blocked and blocked.

Another one thrown, Kenny's back was turned so Robby pushed him away.

'No point, continue.'

They both had matching faces, Kenny went throwing multiple punches all of them blocked. His back was facing Robby again causing Robby to kick him in the lower back.

Kenny grabbed his lower back which was now in pain. He went running at Robby ready to fight but the teenager jumped up flipping then kicking Kenny straight in the nose.

'Winner!'

Kenny was now on the floor crying in pain, grabbing onto his nose. The ref checked if he was ok.