The Fight

TW!!!

I was nervous . I was going to meet a new friend from Nick and I just hope he wasn't a bully. No offense to Nick. Just ... most of his friends tend to be assholes. I pulled the sleeve from my hoodie a little bit more down , while tapping my feet on the ground .
Then I saw them . Nick and his friend . He looked like he plays rugby . Which he did , Nick told me . He had really fluffy brown Hair and nice looking brown eyes . He looked perfect . Like a Character from a book.

„Hi ."
I said quietly as they both arrived .
„Hi Charlie ."
Nick smiled .
„This is George, George this is my mate Charlie ."
WTF did he just called me ? My smile fall and with it my mood. I quickly tried to smile again while putting my hand out .

Did he really just call me mate ? I knew that he wasn't going to call me his boyfriend . He wasn't outed yet and that's fine .
But Mate ?!
He calls Harry Mate .
He calls Ben Mate .
He calls everyone mate and I always wished that he didn't call me that . Maybe I was overreacting. Of course I was but it hurts me . I didn't even realize that we sat down . I was too much in my head but I tried my best to refocuse and understand what they were talking about . Something about Rugby .
Ugh .

Finally the waiter came and we ordered . I just ordered a water and a salat . I didn't want to eat something right now . I didn't wanted to eat at all.
The most of the time , I just nodded when they asked me something . As the food came , they both were really happy and started to eat . I just moved my fork in my salat and then decided that I really wasn't hungry . After some time I realized the weird look Nick gave me.
I just ignored it .

George was nice , I'm not gonna lie . Normally I would be more than exited to meet him. It was just the whole mate thing , that drag me down. After they both finished eating , George said goodbye and went home.

As soon as we didn't saw him anymore Nick turned to me .
"What was that Charlie ?"
I looked at him confused while standing up .
"What are you talking about ?"
We both made our way out of the restaurant.
"You didn't really talk to him and the whole time you were weird . If you weren't interested in meeting my friends, you could have told me. This was a waste of time."
I scoffed at his comment .
"Of course I wanted to meet him and I wasn't weird . I was like always ! Maybe you just find me weird !"
"No, I don't and you weren't like always !"
"I was !"
"No ! You didn't smile , you didn't even bother to be a part of the conversation! If you don't want to meet my friends then tell me this !"
"What did I just say ? I wanted to meet him. Believe me one thing Nick , George wasn't the problem !"

I was walking faster and Wished I didn't agree with sleeping by Nick .
"So I'm The Problem now ! Is that seriously what you think about me Char ? That I'm a problem !"
I abruptly stopped . I didn't care that everyone could see us fighting , I didn't care about anything right now .
"Don't you dare to call me Char right now ."
I whispered but my voice sounded stronger then before . I slowly walked up to Nick and pressed my finger in his chest .
"Don't you fucking dare to call me that while we're fighting ."
Then I turned around and stared to walk again .
"What is your problem ?"
Nick opened the front door for me, his manners not caring about our fight, and then stormed into the floor."

"Hello Boys !"
Nicks Mum screamed out of the kitchen .
"Foot is ready . It's just some bread because you already ate something ."
"Hi Mum ."
Nick said In an angry voice .
"Hi Mrs Nelson ."
"Are you coming ?"
"Yes Mum We're coming ."
"I'm sorry , but I'm not hungry . I think I go to sleep ."

I stormed the stairs up into Nicks room . I just stood there , not knowing what to do . All my feelings came back at once and I started to sob . I ran to the closet and got his blue Adidas pullover . I pulled it over my head and then I crawl into his bed and pulled the cover over me . I closed my eyes and tried to stop my crying . I shrieked as an arm wrapped around me .

"Hi."
Nicks breath brushed my ear .
"Do you want to tell me why you're mad ?"
He whispered. I hesitated but then decided to give in .
"You called me mate ."
"What ?"
I could hear the confusion in his voice.
"You called me mate and I don't like that because you call everyone mate . I don't want to be like everyone to you and you call Harry and Ben mate .
I don't want to be put in the same category like Ben and Harry . It's dumb IK but It really hurts me ."
"It isn't dumb, I'm sorry . I didn't mean to hurt you ."
I turned around so I could look In his eyes .
"I'm sorry too ."
He smiled and kissed my forehead .
"Let's get some sleep , yeah ?"
I nodded and laid my head on his chest , before I closed my eyes .

Omg, this took so long .
I hope you like it.