Screaming 2.

I let myself fall into my bed . Gosh , couldn't someone tell me that being extroverted is this exhausting? I mean don't get me wrong , I love my friends but sometimes , they're just loud and have a lot of energy ...
To much energy .
My head was pounding and everything in me just felt like not moving for the rest of my life . I heard a knock on my door .
No no no !
This can't be happening !
Not again!
Please don't be Tao. He came in the last four Times to invite me to a movie evening . The door opened and Nick came in .

"Hi Darling ."
"Nooo let me alone ."
"What is wrong ?"
I was so sick of it , why does everybody thinks that something was wrong with me ? Nothing is wrong with, I'm totally fine.
"NOTHING , NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME !"
I stood up , so I could be face to face to him and pushed my finger into his chest .
"I AM TIRED , THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME . I AM NORMAL ! I AM FUCKING NORMAL!"

Nick's POV
I was shocked and a bit hurt that Charlie screamed at me . He never did before and I never even thought he could do this but he did . I thought about running away , leaving him some time alone . But I know Charlie , most of the time he just needs someone who lays beside him . Maybe not talk to him but just give him some love . And I wanted to do that .
I want to give Charlie all my love .

Charlie's POV
He stared at me for a few seconds before he wrapped his arms around me .
"I know nothing is wrong with you . I just care about you , okay ?"
I nodded .
"Do you want to lay down ?"
"Yes ."
He laid down and pulled me on his chest .
"I love you, Charlie ."
"I love you too , Nick."
He kissed my head .
"You know ,I love your locks ."
I blushed before snuggling closer to him.
"I'm sorry that I screamed at you."
"It's fine. I know you're exhausted."
"No, no it's not. Just because I'm exhausted doesn't mean I can sream at you. It's no excuse. I'm sorry."