Halloween 3.

"Will he die ?"
"To 100%."
"I mean Nick plays Rugby and Tom plays football .
They will squeeze him and won't even realize it ."
We looked at Isaac, who tried to get the boys to listen but they just talked over him like he doesn't even exist .
"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to send him."
Elle started to laugh at Tao.
"Who should we send instead ? You with your big muscle arms ?"
Her boyfriend looked at her , playing like he was hurt from her words .
"We should have send Charlie . They wouldn't dare to even move a hair on his head in the wrong direction ."
I looked away embarrassed.
"That's not true ."
"Of course it is . This is what it all is about ."
"I think we should have sent Darcy ."
"Why me ?"
"Because Tom is your friend . Your friend , your problem ."
As soon as I said that everyone agreed .
"True !"
"Is it too late to change it ? Like Nick and Tom didn't even realized that Isaac is standing right next to them ."
"I think Isaac can still win the thing ."
"You're sure ?"
"Nope."
We looked back at Isaac who still tried to get the attention from the two boys. The thing was , that Isaac had this line and if you step over it , he snaps .
And that was the moment in that he snapped .

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME !"
Both boys finally shut their mouths and looked at Isaac. Isaac meanwhile position himself like a mother scolding her children, with his hands on his hips.
"Now that you finally pay attention to me .
Tom. Charlie and Nick are together and even if you would pay him a million he wouldn't even flirt with you .
Nick. You don't need to be jealous ! Charlie loves you . He literally fancied you, while he thought you were straight . I can promise you that we don't want to hear about how wonderfully you are anymore. And now shout your mouth and watch with us the second movie because you already MISSED the first one ."
I blushed a bit. He didn't need to tell Nick that.
"Bu-."
"SIT DOWN."
Nick and Tom ( both good in sports and could easily win a fight ) flinched and hurried towards the couch we're sat on . Tom let himself fall beside me . I didn't feel comfortable that he sat that close but that changed as Nick let himself fall beside me , wrapped his arm around me and pulled me on his lap .
He looked at Tom with a touch him, I dare you look.
I snuggled my head in his neck.
"You need to stop being jealous."
"You Need to stop being so attractive ."
"I am not ."
"You are, especially in this suit ."
"Shut up ."
"Shut up yourself ."

"YOU BOTH SHUT UP."
Yeah Isaac wasn't in a good mood . The rest of the night was pretty cool .We watched movies , played games and told each other horror stories .
We even went to a trick or treat ( even though we just did it for 30 minutes before we agreed that it is too cold to be outside .)