Bad idea right ? 1.

Inspired by Bad Idea right ? from
                              Olivia Rodrigo

Situation: Nick and Charlie broke up a month ago because they kept fighting over Nick going to college . Now Charlie and his friends are in a club ( in the city of Nicks college ) partying.

It still impresses me how Darcy got us all to go into a club.
I thought I would hate it because , well:
-People
-loud music
-people
-did I mentioned people ?
But I really love it . It seems like everyone is so hyped and happy, more than I could ever be but it took me with them. Don't get me wrong , tomorrow I won't answer one text because I need to recharge my energy for people but right now , right now I'm hyped too.

I kept jumping up and down in the rhythm of the song as my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of the pocket of my jeans, wondering who could have written me because all of my friends are here .
Nick: You're in my city ?
We didn't talked since a month but it still felt normal. I miss him, so, so much. I knew that the others still talk to him and that's fine but it makes me miss him Even more .
Charlie: Yes. I'm out with the others.
It took some time until he answered, even though he read it the second I wrote it. I stopped jumping, now standing in the middle of the dance floor without moving a single muscle.
Nick: You want to come over and talk ?
I stared at the phone , now stopping to sway in anyway to the music.
"What's the problem Charlie ?"
Elle's Voice sounded worried and I could feel her place her hand on my shoulder.
"Nick asked if I want to come over."
Nick: Just ... think about it.
          Here's my address
"Seeing him tonight ? That's a bad idea !"
Right ? Darcy nodded as she heard what we're talking about .
"Seeing Nick tonight is a bad idea."
The others agreed but my heart kept pounding .
Fuck it, it's fine.

Charlie : I'm coming .
God , I'm pathetic .
"You're right . I will go to sleep , I'm exhausted anyways."
The other nodded as I made my way to the bar while calling a Taxi . I could feel their gazes burning into my back. They acted like Nick was a bad guy but he wasn't. After I paid , I went out and waited for the Taxi , which didn't took long . The drive didn't took long either but It felt like an entire lifetime . I paid the taxi driver and made my way to the building.
The college looked ... scary at night .
Well maybe it's because I never saw it In the sun . Nick And I broke up days before he started here , so I never visited him. The door seemed to be the last thing between him and me , my last chance to turn back . But that didn't stop me. I pushed it open and walked up the stairs
.
As I turned right into the next floor I saw Nick , leaning against his doorframe .
And he was so-
So fucking hot .
I'm sure I seen much hotter man ... but I really can't remember when.
"Hi."
He smiled at me. I stopped right before him. My heart jumping out of my chest.
"Hi."