Sketching

I was sitting at my seat in form class and sketching a little bit . It was nothing special just some random things that came in my head . I didn't do it often because some dumb comments Harry and the others made . I knew I shouldn't care but I did.

"Hi."
I looked up . His fluffy black hairs looked wild like always and he had some eye bags but still , when I look at him I get this weird feeling .
"Hi Charlie ."
He smiled and sat down .
"What Are you doing ?"
"Oh Nothing Special ."
"Did you forget the homework's again ? Give it to me , I'll do it ."
"No I didn't ."
He grabbed my block and then starred at it, before looking at me in surprise.
"Omg Nick , that looks amazing !"
He caressed with his fingers over the lines .
"No it doesn't ."
I grabbed it out of his hands . He surely just jokes about it . I didn't thought he was that kind of a person.
"It does ! Why aren't you in art class ? Mr Ajayi is really nice , you would love him and you would extra credit !"
I sighed .
"Because I Play rugby ."
„And ?"
"I don't think my mates would, you know what forget about it ."
It just wasn't normal for a rugby player to draw. That's how it is ! And nothing, not even Charlie spring, can change that.

Charlie frowned and it was silent for some minutes before he opened his mouth again .
"You know , some people think that they can be just one thing . A Sport Star or Creative . But there are persons with so much talent that they can do both and just because others are jealous , they shouldn't give up ."
He fiddled with his sleeve and then looked me directly in the eyes.
"Nick , You're the most talented person I know .
Don't hold yourself back because others are jealous or afraid ."

He smiled at me .
„Thank you Charlie ."
Maybe I should think about Art class again ? I
Mean it wouldn't hurt anyone and I decided along time ago that Ben and Harry aren't the type of people that should be associated with me.
Especially after I found out what they did to Charlie.

„Don't Thank me for something like that . I'm your gay supportive best friend ."
I smiled as I thought on our Insta Chat . But was I really the straight supportive best friend ?

Guys , IK it's over dramatic but maybe it's cool anyways ?