Roller Coaster

"I love you , I really do ... But there's no way , I'm doing this ."
"But Chaaaaar."
"Don't Char me ! I'm not gonna die like this !"
"Pleaseeee."
"Nope , nope , No. I rather kiss Ben again than doing this ."
"Charlie please , I'm going to protect you , I promise !"
"Nick ...
When we both would fall out this roller coaster , how would you Safe me ? HOW ?!"
"You could Land on me ?"
"That's why I'm good in Physik and you're not ."

"Charlie please , I swear this thing is safe , I promise !!!"
"If I'm going to die , it's your fault ."
„Absolutely. To 100%."
Nick grabbed my arm and dragged me to the waiting line . Why am I doing this ?
I hate highs .
I hate roller coasters and Why the hell is this waiting time so short ? Can't we let some people go before us?

I sat down beside Nick and he smiled at me . There's literally no reason to smile right now.
"You can hold my hand if you want ."
"Omg Thank you so much . After you dragged me on this , even tough I told you I'm absolutely afraid of it and I'm going to Hate This . I can hold your hand ?
Wow , best boyfriend in history ."
I said sarcastically.
Nick tried to pull his hand away as I grabbed it .
"Don't you dare to take your hand away ."
He smiled at me and I heard the sound of the roller coaster which means it's going to start . No, get me out of here. I'm going to die. There will be a mistake somewhere and we're going to crash.
"Nick I swear to god , I hate you so much for this ."
I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to ignore this loud sind of my heart pumping in my chest .
"I love you to- AHHHH."

Nick started to scream as the roller coaster started in full speed . I pressed my lips together not making any sounds. Gosh , I am going to die .
"THIS IS SO COOL , RIGHT CHARLIE ?"
I squeezed my eyes shut and squeezed his hand so hard , it probably hurts . I wish I would just faint.
I heard Nick laugh and his arm pulled around me .
I opened my eyes. WRONG MOMENT ! I screamed in a high pitched voice as it was going down . I hold onto Nick for dear life while he was having the time of his life and finally after thousand of years it stopped . I did it . And I will never ever do it again ! That was it. Never ever again.

Nick stood up but my legs were just wobbling . He laughed and pulled me up .
"You're Good ?"
"I hate you so much ."
He smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead.
"Love you too darling ."