Practice 3.

It was now exactly one week since Nick and I ...
Hugged ?
To be honest I don't know what we're right now but I guess we will find out . Right now We're at rugby practice and we played against each other . I was in team blue and he in team red . It was boring because nobody passed me but I understand why . I can't catch and I didn't really wanted to. I'm properly the baddest ruby player in the history of the truham .
OR even in the whole history .

And then ... I caught the ball . Who the hell passed me and what was the person thinking ? The Only thing I could do right now was passing the ball to another player but nobody was free . So I Run as fast as I could . The next thing I remember was my face on the ground . I heard laughing and I was to 100 % sure that it was Harry . Gosh this is embarrassing.
I tried to stand up and realized that my whole leg was covered in blood . I told you all, Sport is fucking dangerous. Call my lawyer.

Nick's POV
Charlie catchs the ball and I was so proud . The next thing I saw was Harry tackling him from behind and him falling on the ground .
"CHARLIE !"
Tao screams from the side . Since when was he there ? That doesn't matter right now , the only thing that matters was Charlie . He started to stand up again and then I saw it . His whole leg was covered with blood . With his own blood .
I pushed Harry aside , who was still laughing and run to Charlie .

"Charlie , Are you okay ?"
He nodded but I could see how embarrassed he was .
„Cmon , let's get you cleaned up ."
I helped him into the changing room . I got a towel from my backpacked and pressed it on his knee . My heard broke as I heard him wince.
„I know Darling , I know ."
I whispered, feeling bad for hurting him even more.
„You need to press this on your knee , yeah ? I'm right back ."
„Okay."
I stood up and got a wet towel . I kneeled in front of Charlie again and started to clean his leg . On his knee was one big wound but the rest was okay .
"So , we Shouldn't tape it yet . It should try before , okay ?"
"Yes ."
I sighed .
"Are you okay Charlie ?"
"Yes I'm fine , really ."
I felt so guilty . He just played rugby because of me . This was my fault .
"Cmon we bring you home ."
"My Bus isn't here until 30 Minutes Nick and I can't call my parents."
"I call my mom."
"No , Nick I'm really Okay ."
"Charlie , please . I need to know you're okay and that this isn't going to be infected or something . I care about you , so please just let me call my mom and she picks us up , Okay ?"
He sighed but nodded . I gave him a kiss on his head before calling my mom.

Charlie's POV
This was a weird feeling. He cared about me . The only persons who ever really cared about me , were my family and my close friends. (Tao , Isaac and Elle )
And now there was Nick . About to cry just because I was hurt . So the only thing I did while we waited for his mom was hugging him and trying to convince him that I am okay.
I was okay .
I was better then before .
Because he was here .
Nick was here for me .

Guys , is this good ?
I am not sure TBH.
Please tell me if it is okay or if I should take it down.