What are they doing ? 2.

Imogen looked at me and we both nodded . We excused our selves, stood up and made our way to the gast room . We did this every time when we all met .

It started as I found out that Imogen is insecure too , since then we have a tradition. Imogen and I , we get in a calm room, and then we do a therapy . Not like real therapy , we don't sit there and be like : "How is the relationship to your mum ?"
We have our own type of therapy. We scream at each other and let it all out . We talk and sometimes we cry. Sometimes we just judge each other until we both cry again .

At the end we have of course some rules :
1. Don't tell Nick , he wouldn't like it
2.We do not judge each other's body
3. Everything that gets told inside this room , stays there

Narrators POV
Little did Charlie know that they both needed this .
But little did he also knows that it was toxic, what they're doing. Getting judged and judging back, won't make your insecurities disappear in some magical way. Little did Charlie also know that Nick wouldn't be happy if he knows .

Charlie's POV
We were sitting there , being in our judge Moment .
Doing our therapy session.
"OMG YOURE JUST NICKS LITTLE TOY !"
"AND STILL YOUR JEALOUS BECAUSE HE DIDNT EVEN WANTED YOU TO BE HIS TOY!"
Yes , we mostly talked about Nick. That's not my fault , It's Imogens. She still has a crush on MY boyfriend .
"HE ONLY NEEDED YOU TO FIND OUT HES BI !"
"YOURE JUST JEALOUS THAT I KNOW HOW HIS D.... LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE !"
"Wtf?"
Imogen and I looked at each other with a shocked face .
Oh fuck...
We turned our heads at the same Moment to the door and there he was ... Nick Nelson, who just heard me talking about his d... Nice.

"I swear Nick , we all know it looks weird but Charlie and I can explain !"
Nick just looked between the two of us before shaking his head .
"Out."
I looked confused at Nick . Uhm... he looks kinda mad.
"I said OUT."
Imogen and I stood up and made our way to the door . She stepped out but as I was going to step out to , Nick Laid his hand on my chest, stopping me from leaving the room. Damn, I really wanted to leave.
"Not you Idiot ."
He pushed me back and closed the door .
"What was that Charlie ? Why're Imogen and you screaming at each other at the top of your lungs ? Why was my , you know what, mentioned?  Do you always do this ?!"
Gosh , there were many questions and so much to explain. If I'm honest, I don't want to answer one of them.

Guys !!!!
Happy Pride Month !
And Happy Pride Month day for my Gay readers !
Where are my Charlie's/Darcy's and Tara's or whatever gender you are .
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜