Ben's apology

Requested by @LanaG2006
TW!

Nick and I were watching TV, as I heard the doorbell ring . Making Nick groan, who hated it to stand up after finally getting comfy.
"I go ."
I stood up from Nick's lap and made my way to the front door . I was sure it was just the man with the post but as I opened the door , my heart skipped a beat, making me almost collapse on the floor.
"Hello Charlie ."
My whole body tensed as I heard his voice and I took a step back, feeling way more uncomfortable then I did just a minute ago.
"Wha-What are you doing here ?"
"Can we please talk ?"
I thought about it . Do I really want to talk to him? But I mean what could happen ? Nick was there so he can't hurt me . Nick would protect me.

"Yes , come in ."
He nodded and came in . I made sure to stay at least 2 steps away from him.
"Charlie, Who was on the door ?"
I didn't answer and instead made my way to the living room .
"Charlie you're okay you look like you seen a ghost ?"
I didn't answer but I didn't need to . As soon as our visitor came in the room too, Nicks jaw dropped .
"Ben ?"

We sat all down on our table . I sat extremely close to Nick , still a little bit scared cause Ben was here . Nick looked at me and wrapped his arm around my waist, making sure I'm alright.
"What are you doing here Ben ?"
Nick asked with a lot more confidence in his voice then I could even muster.
"I'm here to apologize. I know this isn't going to make it better but I needed to say that. I'm sorry for what I did to you In Highschool Charlie . I'm sorry, I was a completely Idiot and just took advantage of you and your body . I wanted to ask if you can forgive me ?"
I thought about It for a long time. Surely 10 minutes but Nick and Ben just sat there and starred at me, making it even harder to concentrate. But then I decided.
"Okay , I forgive you ."
I mean it was 2 years ago , I am sure he really regretted it . Ben smiled .
"Thank you so much ."
He handed me over a paper with a number on it .
"Here's my number if you ever want to catch up . Maybe we can become friends ?"

And, I know you won't believe it, we really did! I never thought I would say, that Ben would be a part of my friend group but he was . Well Nick didn't saw it exactly like me.
He still hated Ben with everything he could but he said that it was my thing to decide and not his . So if I'm happy with it , he's going to support me . But of course I realized, how he always wrapped an arm around me when he sees Ben . I wasn't sure if it was protection or even a little bit of jealousy, considering that Ben was the only person ( beside Tao, please don't remember me) that I kissed beside of Nick of course.

Nicks POV
I would never trust Ben . Never ever !
When Charlie wants to forgive him , that fine . He needs to decide it . It's his decision not mine and I will support him with whatever he does but I will hate Ben until forever .
He hurt Charlie . He kissed Charlie!
Because of him Charlie has this big trust issues . Because of him Charlie thinks I wouldn't be proud to hold hands with him in public and I'm never going to forgive him for that .
Also he kissed my boyfriend, how dares he ?
But that wasn't the point.

Happy Pride day for the Genderfluids !
I hope you had a great day !