Dizzy

The moment the whole High school realized how madly Nick was in love with Charlie was on a summer day . It was extremely hot like burning hot. Everyone was walking around in T-Shirts and shorts but Charlie wasn't . Even trough he had sweat running down his forehead and he felt like he would collapse in every second , he couldn't . He wore a jeans that reach to his knees and a T-Shirt . He couldn't get himself to wear something shorter . Not when People could see his thighs or his stomach .
He couldn't .
Tao and Isaac made sure that their friend at least trank enough. Which means that they bought him a ton of water bottles, which they gave him at least after a half hour .

Right now they were sitting outside and look at the football game . They didn't really wanted to go , well nobody wanted that by this weather, but the school said that they needed to go . All the rugby lads were walking , nobody of them had the strength anymore to run . Some of them even sat on the ground, even though the coach screamed they should get up .
It was just too hot .

Charlie's POV
I was sitting between Isaac and Tao while watching the boys „play". The only ones, who really did something were Nick and Harry . These two were passing the ball at each other while they were making their way to the other side. They didn't really run or something like that . I think they're only doing it because the coach will soon chose the captain of the team . I know that Nick wanted to be the captain of the team really bad . I got interrupted from Tao, who gave me my water bottle .
„Drink ."
I nodded and took it . I really needed it because I already started to feel dizzy but as I tried to take a sip , nothing came out .
"Uhm Tao ?"
"Yes ?"
"It's empty ."
Tao looked confused and tooled the next water bottle . It was also empty . And all the other ones too .
"Shit shit shit ."
He stood up and made his way down on the field .
"Tao , what are you doing ? It's not that bad , I will over life it ."
But Tao keep walking , so I stood up and followed him .
"Coach , can we have a water bottle please ."
"Tao, what are you doing ? You can't just go on the field while we're playing here ."
"We Need a water bottle , it's for Charlie !"
The coach and Tao started to discuss while I felt more and more dizzy . Gosh this can't happen right now , or ? I don't want to faint in front of everyone.

Nicks POV
I realized that Tao and Charlie were standing on the field . What are they doing ? Harry threw me the ball and I catch it .
"Do you know what Charlie and Tao are doing ?"
Harry nodded .
"Little Charlie feels dizzy and they want a water bottle from the coach . He's just a baby, who needs attention ."
I stopped in my drags .
Charlie felt dizzy ?
No wonder , he was wearing a lot clothes for this weather . I Sight and looked at the ball in my hand .
Fuck it.
I threw the ball to Harry and started to run towards the side. I took my water bottle, which was half empty already and made my way to Charlie as fast as I could .
"Charlie !"
Charlie turned around and he really didn't look good . I could see the sweat running down from his forehead and he looked pale .
"Here."
I gave him my water bottle and he started to drink . Suddenly he stopped, looking at me in shock.
"You need to go and play ! You could loose the captain place because of this !"
"Doesn't matter now . We need to make sure your okay first , yeah ?"

Happy Pride day for the Pangender !
I hope you had a great day !