Swiftie

Charlie opened the door and sat down beside me.

"Hi ."
"Hi. How are you ?"
"Good , you ?"
"Same but I'm a little bit tired ."
I started to drive while Charlie closed his eyes . He looked really exhausted.
"Do you want to hear Radio ?"
He nodded , still with closed eyes . We heard it for some minutes until Paper Rings started to play .
It didn't take 10 seconds until Charlie was screaming the song text . What the hell is going on ?

"AND I HATE ACCIDENTS, EXEPT WHEN WE WENT FROM FRIENDS TO THIS !"
"Uhm Charlie You're Good ?"
"DONT TALK WHILE TAYLOR IS SINGING !"
I just starred at him until the song ended.
"What was that ?"
"Taylor Swift ?! Why didn't you sing with me ?"
"Uhm because I don't really like her ?"
"What ?! Stop the car !"
I parked at the side of the street and Charlie unbuckled his seat bell, to turn towards me.
"How can you not like Taylor swift ? She is us !"
"What ?"
What the hell was he talking about ? Has he gone mad?
"Every Song from her fits our relationship or one of us ! Well besides the ones about cheating. If you cheat on me, I will make Tori cut your balls off, but that's not the point."
"Uhm Okay ?"
"You need to hear all her songs ! When we come back , you will hear all of them . You're going to love the reputation album . It's kind of me, as I pushed Ben away. It's Perfect !"
"I don't know Charlie ... I really don't like-."
"But I do , we're going to hear the whole weekend Taylor swift !!! I will explain everything to you.
Do you even know what Taylor's version means ? No, you probably won't. This will take way more than a weekend. What is your plan for next week?"
I sighed, knowing my boyfriend way too good to think I will get out of this.

One week later :
"HERES A TOAST TO MY REAL FRIENDS ."
Charlie screamed .
"THEY DONT CARE ABOUT HE SAID , SHE SAID !"
I screamed back
„AND HERES TO MY BABYYYY !"
He pointed to me .
"HE AIN'T READING WHAT THEY CALL ME LATELY !"
"AND HERES TO MY MOMMA !"
"HAD TO LISTEN TO ALL THIS DRAMA !"
She really had. But now nobody's Dog died and Charlie and I were happy together.

Guys , IK Its Bad !
Anyways , in this chapter Charlie is inspired by my best friend .
They're a little bit obsessed with Taylor and 1D .