Peter 4.

"Charlie WAIT please !"
I ran after him for dear life .
He can't leave .
I wouldn't forgive me for letting him leave . I love him , I truly do and I know that I'm sometimes a big pain in the ass but I needed him . I needed Charlie.
I grabbed his arm before he could leave the front door , thanking god for the sprint training in rugby .
Before one of us could say something stupid , I pulled him into a hug. I put my head into his neck .
"Please don't leave me ."
He sighed , finally hugging me back .
"I'm not leaving you Idiot ."
After 2 MINUTES ( Hah fuck you Peter , you got 10 seconds , I got 2 minutes !) He pulled away and closed the door , leading me into our bedroom . He sat down on the bed and looked at me . I sighed .
"I need to explain , or ?"
He nodded .
"Well I know I don't own you but sometimes I just get jealous and Peter is just always so close to you .
Always touching you and making you compliments and I'm just afraid , that someday you're not gonna want me anymore ."
Charlie smiled at me .
"Nick , for fucking sake , I will want you forever . I fell in love with you , the first second I saw you and since then,  I just felt this when I see you . I will always and forever love you ."
I was about to cry but made my way to Charlie , so I could wrap my arms around him again .

The next days went better. Peter didn't show up that often anymore . He was still close to Charlie but not too close and he stopped taking about how cute Charlie was. Charlie told me that he wanted to go to peters house at this night but just so he can talk to a friend. I totally understood that .
If Charlie would have went away , I would right now lay in the Bed of Tara and Darcy and cry my eyes out . Between me and Charlie ... It was even better than before . I think we both realized again how much we love and need the other one .
He was my addiction .
I was totally falling for the drug named Charlie Spring ( but I hope soon Nelson)

Hey guys , I hope you liked it !
It was again the idea of @Lanze_DandelionsXD
Also I wanted to ask you , if you're interested in a Five ( Umbrella academy ) Story , I would still upload this one shots but then I can always choose what I want to write today.
So yeah ... just your opinions in the comments.