Flirting

TW !!!

We all sat together at the cafeteria. It was raining outside , so we couldn't sit at our normal table . We sat in the left edge of the room at a mini table . I moved my food around my plate . I was hungry but I couldn't . The only thing I could think about was how my stomach would grow and the comments that they all would make .

"Charlie ?"
"What ?"
I looked up .
"I asked you what you did because of Nick."
Tao said . I didn't even realized he was talking to me until he asked me again .
"Nothing ."
"Charlie , you need to keep distance between the two of you. You have a crush on him and he's straight!"
I sighed . I know but I couldn't . How could you keep distance between yourself and the only person that makes you feel happy ? I know I shouldn't rely so much on him. Ugh, this is all so complicated.

"Hey Guys !"
And there he was . My life problem or how others call him Nick. He let himself fall beside me as Tao looked at him disgusted . I shoot him a warning look before turning towards Nick.
"Hi Nick, whats up ?"
"Oh nothing , I just eat with you if that's okay ?"
Before someone could answer Isaac opened his mouth.
"Yes of course ."
Isaac was to 99% sure that Nick and I are going to get married .
"Isaac!"
Tao whisper yelled . Tao was to 99% sure Nick and I wouldn't even kiss once in our lifetime. That was the moment when Tao and Isaac started to argue about love .

I sighed again .
I realized how a Hand tried to stell my food.
"Nick what are you doing ?"
"Nothing ."
He grinned as he eats a slice of my apple . I smiled before pushing my plate towards him.
"You can have it, I'm not hungry."
"But you didn't eat anything ."
He looked concerned .
"It's okay , really . You and your strong rugby arms need it ."
"So you like my arms ?"
I blushed . Why did I say that ? Am I dumb ?
"Understandable."
He grinned before making weird poses with his arms .
"Omg ."
I covered my face so he couldn't see that my cheeks were becoming red.
"Stop it , I want to see your pretty face ."
I blushed even harder .
"Nick stop it !"
"What ? I am not doing anything ."
"You are !"
"Oh and what exactly?"
I stayed silent . I trembled as I felt his hot breath against my ear .
"You know , I'm just telling the truth Char ."
He grinned and stand up .
"Sorry , but I need to go to my class. We see us around and Charlie I see you in Form."
WTF just habend ? Did Nick Nelson flirt with me?
He didn't .
Right ?