Christmas Special

"LET IT SNOOOW."
I held my ears as Tao was screaming from the top of his lungs.
"LET IT SNOOOW."
Screamed Nick beside me, laying his arm around me and swaying in tact.
"Stop this n-."
Tara got interrupted from her own girlfriend.
"LET IT SNOOOW."
"They're crazy."
Elle stated, punching Tao , who tried to hit her with a pillow. I thought the first Christmas , I wouldn't celebrate with my family would be sad , but it wasn't. Mom and dad were in Havai, saying they needed vacation. Tori was celebrating with her boyfriend. Taos Mum decided to visit Taos grandma but he didn't wanted to come. Elle's parents were, just like Nicks, skying. Tara really fought to be here. Her mum was more then mad, that she didn't wanted to celebrate Christmas in a big family round but after saying she would out herself I front of her grandma, if she needed to come , her mom agreed.
Darcy's parents didn't even care. Isaac didn't really explained how he got here. He just wrote in the group chat: I'll be there

Sometimes I think he's a FBI agent, but that's not the point. We were in my house , in the living room. We played around 100 games if Mario card . I won of course, even tough Elle was a hard enemy.
Then we ate pizza and now Tao, Darcy and Nick are screaming Christmas songs. We tried to stop them, but they were to many. We could have may stop them if Isaac would have helped but he just said:
Let them have fun.
And now Nicks arm was around my waist and I didn't dare to move. I mean we weren't officially together. We were just... us. I mean we kissed and we kissed a bit more and we talked about feelings but never about definitions of our relationship .
I just knew I enjoyed his presence and how he got along with my friends.

Our party got disrupted as the bell rang.
"ANOTHER PIZZA!"
Tao sprung up and run towards the door.
"Charlie, Nick get the plates !"
Before I knew what was happening all my friends stood up to help Tao and Nick helped me to get up too.
We made our way to the kitchen and got the plates and Nick another cola. Before I could leave the room, Nick grabbed my arm.
"What ?"
I looked at him confused.
"Look up."
I looked up, even more confused.
"A mistletoe."
Nick spoke my thoughts.
"A mistletoe."
I agreed.
"You know what you need to do under mistletoes?"
I got red but still smirked at Nick.
"I do."
"Well then, go ahead."
He smirked too.
"Idiot."
I whispered before pressing my lips against his. His arms wrapped around my waist , while my hands caressed trough his hair.
"Nick, Charlie how long does th-
WOW."
We both jumped away from each other , all our friends were standing in the door starting at us and we looked back.

Elle started to speak.
"How long ha-."
But she got interrupted from Darcy.
"That's what I call a gay Christmas."

Merry Christmas dear strangers !