The voice 1.

TW !!!

I hate myself .
I did it again .
I fell in love .
It's starts always the same , this fucking smile that comes up when they write something and then it ends with me checking all 5 Minutes my phone, to see if they wrote me .
He Didn't.
Nick didn't wrote me , even though he said he would . Yes I know , he has a life and all of this but HELLO ?! Don't say you would do something and then don't do it . Tao thinks he's out with this Girl, named Tara, but I will first believe it when I see it with my own eyes.

My phone blinked and I groaned as I saw the next Snap from my classmates . They were out partying and I swear one more snap and I will die from anger .The biggest problem wasn't even that he didn't wrote me , it was the overthinking that comes with it .

He doesn't like Boys Charlie , accept it ! You're just dumb Nobody would even think about liking you .
All your friends are just friends with you because they feel pity when they see you . Your ugly , if you weren't that ugly he would like you .
Your fat !
You're really fat , you should loose some weight . The way you do, doesn't matter.

It was easy to say : No Charlie it's not like that . But we all know it's a lie . Call me crazy but I know it . People told me , right into my face . This voice just tells me the truth . The Only truth ! The only one who wasn't pity , who wasn't like you have Depression , that's why . The voice knows it's all my fault . But I couldn't tell anyone about the voice . I told Tao once and he immediately tried to tell me that's not the truth but I can't stop now . I need to loose weight . It's the only way to solve my problem .
Nick Nelson will like me then . I'm sure of it.

Narrators POV
He didn't liked Charlie then . Well he did but not while Charlie was loosing weight . He liked him before this whole, I need to change my body . Because your body or your look doesn't define you .
Yes their some idiots out there, who think it's important how you look but it isn't . Would you stop being friends with someone, who isn't to 100% perfect ? No ,or ? So stop hating yourself, just because you're not perfect . You're wonderful how you are and there's nobody who can change that .