Happy new year !

"Charlie, Cmon ! It will start soon ! I don't want to miss it !"
"I'm Coming Tao, don't stress me !"
Charlie ran outside and gave Elle a cup of Kakao . The first new year in Charlie's and Nicks home . They all decided to celebrate in their house , given that it had enough room for everyone to stay over night and just because it was really cozy.
Just a few minutes until new years and the fireworks would begin. Nick let his arm slip around the waist of his boyfriend as the others started screaming .
"10 ! 9! 8!"
Charlie smiled before he started to shout too.
"7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!
HAPPY NEW YEAR !"
Charlie turned towards his boyfriend and pressed his lips against his . Being happy every time, that he could kiss him in public without caring who's watching.
"Happy new year Charlie ."
"Happy new year Nick."
Charlie flinched as Darcy jumped on him, not seeing her coming towards him.
"Happy new year you gay people !"
"Happy new year !"
Charlie shyly hugged Darcy and then Tara while Nick happily hugged one after the other . Every one around them could tell , who was extrovert and who introvert.

"Happy 2023 B*tches !!!"
Elle sighed .
"I'm married to a child , aren't I ?"
But when you looked at her , you could see the smile on her lips . Charlie shrugged with his shoulders .
"He's your problem now. I had him long enough."
"Does someone want alcohol ?"
Tao screamed and held up a bottle full of ... water .
Elle sighed .
"So I need to drive home tomorrow ?"
Tao just nodded before opening the bottle and screaming again . I guess he just likes screaming ?
"You would have never let him drive anyway."
Tara smiled, while padding Elle's shoulder .
"I have a child a bit older than him. Her name is Darcy. It will not get better . Ow ! Don't hit me !"
Charlie flinched again as the first fireworks could be seen and heard .
"Wow they're pretty !"
"Look at all the different colors !"
Nick smiled at Charlie before kissing his forehead.
"I love you ."
"I love you too ."

Hey guys , HAPPY NEW YEAR !
I hope you all had a great 2022 and will have a even greater 2023 !
I am so thankful for you all !
You help me reach my dreams and I hope we will spend a new year together with even more Fanfiction and one shots .
We see us !
Happy New year !