Dancing

"You've got to be kidding me ."
Tao, Isaac and I stood in the middle of the room and looked at the girls and boys, who already choose their partner to dance.
"Oh Tao Cmon , go ask Elle ."
"No ! That would be so embarrassing ."
Isaac sighted, before he pushed him towards Elle .
"One problem less."
He stated.
"Maybe we should dance with each other ?"
"Nothing against you Charlie but I thought about asking Alissa ."
"Oh , of course . Have fun !"
I smiled at him, before standing awkwardly alone in the room. Some pairs started dancing already and I'm still alone . Nick probably had tons of girls asking him and their leader was Imogen .
"Charlie , where's your dance partner ?"
"I don't have one."
"Oh Charlie ."
Oh please shut up and let me alone. As if you, as my teacher, would bother what happens in my life.
"He does have one !"
Me and my teacher looked at Nick surprised . What's he doing ? Our teacher just sighed before moving towards another pair , which was dancing wrong .
"What are you doing ? Their going to think you're gay !"
"Charlie , it's okay . We're friends and other boys dance together . So let's dance."
He stepped in front of me and his arm laid on my back and he grabbed my hand .
My breath hitched and my hands got sweaty .
"Can you Dance ?"
"Nope , I hate it when someone touches me , why would I dance ?"
"No need to be sassy . You want to dance the female or the man part ."
"Well I can't dance , so you should dance the men part, so you can take the lead."
He nodded .

"Okay , just trust me . I kind of push you in the direction and if this doesn't work , I talk to you ."
I nodded . He started to do his steps and I tried to aim them from him .
"Don't look down , Look in my eyes ."
"I would if I could do the steps ."
"Believe me, it will be easier when you look up ."
"That doesn't make sense ."
"It does !"
I looked up and it really was okay . Nick hold me tight and I had the feeling to go crazy, when his breath hit my lips . He smirked .
"I make you nervous , don't I ?"
I looked away . Yes he makes me nervous . He's my boyfriend and he's looking hot, beside his body is really near to mine .
"N-no , you d-don't ."
"What did you say ? You stuttered ."
"I said , you don't ."
"Sure ."
"Can I dance with Nick ?"
I looked at Imogen surprised .

"I mean of course ."
I tried to step away from him but Nick hold me closer .
"Nope , sorry Imogen but Charlie is my dance partner and I don't betray my partners."
She scoffed before she turned around and run to her friends, really close to crying .
"You can dance with her , you know ? It's fine for me."
"I don't want to. I want to dance with you besides you may not know but I have a boyfriend and he gets jealous pretty fast."
"Oh does he ?"
"Yes he does ."
"Mmh sounds like a pretty cool guy to me."
"He is ."
I smiled at him . Maybe dancing wasn't as bad as I thought .