Rain

"I swear to god , I'm leaving the rugby team . It's enough. I'm done, I'm leaving."
"You're not ."
"Nick , it is raining . It is cold ! I am freezing! And now we're making a walk because of fun. It's not FUNNY !"
Nick laughed, smiling like he always was.
"It's not cold !"
"Nick ... It is raining ! And It is cold ! You're just wearing a sweater and a coat ! I'm wearing a T-Shirt ! Why didn't you tell me we would go trough hell ?"
"You're really dramatic you know?"

I laughed while rubbing my arms with my hands . It is really cold and My whole body and my clothes are wet.
I am sick tomorrow. To 100 % !
Nick chuckled while taking of his coat, handing it over to me.
"Here you can have it , big Baby !"
I grabbed it while looking at him .
"I'm not a baby ."
He started to laugh even harder.
"You Are !"

Nick's POV
After that he didn't say anything anymore, he just snuggled into my coat. Even though I would never admit it , I loved his Drama . It makes him funny and in some weird way cute . Charlie Spring was a really complicate person but not in a bad way.
He hates himself . He didn't tell me but I know .
You could see it on the way he always cover his stomach and the way he looks, when you give him complements but at the same moment he has an ego . He would kill somebody if they say they would be better than him in Mario cart . Also he had this weird rules in his life like how he does his homework's. He always start with the one thing he things it would take the longest time or how he write with people . I didn't even know there was a rule but he explained it to me .
"When you wrote first , then they need to write the next time . If they don't , they don't want you."
As I said that this rule was bullshit , Tao screamed at me . Elle needed to calm him down ... for 10 Minutes . I was completely in my thoughts as I heard a little :
"Thank you for the coat. It's comfy ."

Okay, who from you has these rules too ?
And do you want a name ?
Because I don't to call you " my readers" that sounds weird .