Annoying

Charlie's leg rocked up and down the whole time .
It was worse today. He got distracted from everything and was really hiper active .
I know he wouldn't want me to hold his leg down, so it couldn't move. He told me that he hated it because then his whole body just wanted to move but couldn't . So I decided to do something different with him so he doesn't need to sit still .

" Charlie , do you want to play Mario Cart ?"
He nodded exited and I got my switch . We started the game and the first minutes everything was normal . Charlie was first like always and I was second but then he drove against a wall and just didn't try to drive again . I looked to the real life Charlie and sighed . We had this Star in our room which blinked in different colors if you start it and I forgot to stop it yesterday .
"Sorry Darling ."
I stood up and made my way to the star , so I could turn it off .
"I forgot to turn it off yesterday ."

Charlie looked at the ground and I know this face he made . It was this face he always made when he felt guilty or annoying .
"What's wrong love ?"
I sat down beside him, trapping my arm over his shoulder.
"I'm sorry ."
"Why are you sorry ?"
"Because we can't do anything without me getting distracted or doing something that annoys you ."
I sighed before pulling him in a big hug .
"Charlie , first of all that is not your fault ! And yes of course sometimes I'm annoyed but that's completely normal in a relationship. We're together every minute of the day and I would be annoyed too if you weren't sick . It's just a normal thing .
And second I don't want you to change and if that means, I need to turn off every light in this god damn city , I will ! Charlie , I love you . I like the whole you . I didn't pick me one or two things from you out and was like : Oh yea I like that and the rest is ugly . I am madly in love with every part of you ."
"Love you too ."

Guys , I hope I did this okay.