He wrote me 2.

Guys , I feel so uncomfortable right now .

The last days, Charlie and I wrote every minute and every second. He always knew what I was doing and I knew what he was doing . I was a little bit exited to see him in school tomorrow. But it wasn't like it normally was with my other friends , that I get bored of him after an hour or something like that . I don't think I could ever get bored of Charlie Spring .

He wasn't like Harry or The other guys in the rugby team . He doesn't just judge people because he wanted to . He doesn't judge anyone . He was just nice and sweet and caring and so adorable. Kind of like a little cat. My phone made a noise , so I stood up and run to my bed to look at my screen .

Hi

I smiled while petting Nellies head . She looked up at me, like completely confused of what was going on .

N:Hi , how are you ?
C:I'm okay and you ?
N:Just okay ? I'm good . Oh just having some stress because of school but that's okay.

I didn't like that Charlie feels uncomfortable, I wanted him to feel good . Like really . I wanted him to smile . Gosh, what was wrong with me ?!
I slapped my hand against my forehead, trying to stop me from thinking this weird thoughts. I felt so dumb . Like really why am I feeling like this ? I mean I can't like Charlie . I'm a boy and I like girls. I'm not gay . I like Girls .
I do like Girls Right ?
Yes, I liked Tara but Charlie...

I didn't know what I should writeeee .
And do you know that moment we're people like : Oh yeah you're nice but you feel like they're really annoyed from you ?
Just me the living Charlie .