Peter 2.

Requested by @LanzeVincentGuerreaVa

Peter and Charlie got even closer after the whole Ben thing and at first I didn't mind . I mean Peter saved the love of my life so no , I am not gonna hate him .
But after some time ...
They got too close .
Like Charlie and Peter are always together ! Even when Charlie and I are supposed to have some time alone like couples normally have and it kinda started to get on my nerves again.
Peter was by us again and of course I needed to go and get the snacks, which run out . I opened the door to go back into the living room but stopped in my movements.

Charlie and Peter were hugging .
Peters arms were around Charlie's waist and gosh they were so close . Really close .
The hug lasted at least 10 seconds and we all know what that means ! So I waited patiently until Peter finally let Charlie go and went home . Charlie waved goodbye and closed the door . I fiddled nervously with the sleeve of my sweater. I didn't wanted to talk about it but we clearly needed to.

"Charlie, we need to talk ."
"Oh Sure about what ?"
"Peter !"
"Peter ?"
"Yes ! He's always here and he's touching you all the time ! He's like a lost puppy, who wants that you're his owner but you already have a puppy ! And- and I know it sounds completely ridiculous, but I am so jealous ! I don't want that you hug each other , well at least not that long and I don't want him to be around us all the time ! I want some time alone with my boyfriend ."
Charlie looked at me before he slowly answered .
"I'm sorry Nick . I didn't realize how you felt and I will of course bring a little distance between Peter and me . I understand what you mean , I wouldn't be happy either, if you would be so close to a friend of yours . Well Darcy or Tara would be okay ."
We both started to laugh at this comment .
"And sorry to point that out but did you just called yourself a puppy ?"
We both burst out laughing .
"Come here my little puppy ! Come be a good boy !"
"Shut It Charlie ! I'm never gonna say it again."

Happy Pride day for every Bi Gender!
I hope you had a good day and enjoyed the OS !