The dance

"Tara , I don't want to ."
Tara sighed as she looked at him.
"Nick , I will say this one time and after that , I don't want to hear ANYTHING from you .
This isn't about what you want .
This is about what Charlie wants .
And if this boy wants to go the the ball , you will ask him out and dance with him on this ball. Do you understand me ?"
Tara totally adopted Charlie . It took her a while but after that , she gone full Momma mode . So as she heard from Elle , that Charlie love the Ball that their school made but was to shy to ask his own boyfriend to go with him ( especially because Nick wasn't the dance guy ) , she knew what to do . She would force Nick to ask Charlie out to this dance . Exactly like she did a week ago to Darcy for herself.

"Believe me , I do whatever it takes to make Charlie happy but this is unnecessary. If he would have really wanted it , he would have asked me ."
Tara sighed again, until she got an idea.
"You know that Ben wants to ask Charlie out , right? Maybe Charlie just thought, that you wouldn't want to and now he will go with Ben."
That was true , Ben the little piece of sh!t , really thought about asking Charlie out to the dance. This boy would do anything to destroy the guy, which makes him question his own sexuality. And you can see in Nicks eyes how the Charlie is mine mode activated. Not like He is my object . More like If You hurt him I will destroy your life and you will beg me to die .
"He thinks about what ?"
Tara shrugged with her shoulders, as if it was nothing important.
"He talked about it in a class , I have with him ."
"Tara don't waste time . Just show me how to dance ."

After long long  hours of practicing how to dance , Nick was ready . He decided to ask Charlie when they were alone , so his boyfriend wouldn't get overwhelmed with the pressure .
So he did .
On a normal Saturday night , where they always laid in Charlie's of Nicks bed and snuggle and looked movies . He asked Charlie if he wanted to go on the ball with him . And to no-once surprise Charlie said yes . Because of that , he stands here now . 2 Weeks later , ready to pick Charlie up and drive to the ball .
His hands are sweating a bit because he fears that Charlie won't enjoy this night .
But there's no way back now .

So he pressed the bell on the door . Charlie's Sister Tori opened the door , not smiling but clearly happy to see him.
"Nick , come in ! Charlie will need a bit more time but don't worry he looks beautiful ."
As if Nick would have ever doubted that . He sits with Charlie's family in the kitchen . He himself had a black suit with a yellow necktie . His head shot around as he heard a noice behind him.
And there he was .
Charlie Spring as stunning as always . He had a black suit on and a blue tie . It was a bit funny, how this two colors always seem to be in their relationship. And in the moment were Charlie smiled at him ,Nick knew this was worth it . It was worth it because he could see his boyfriend this beautiful and happy .

Hey guys , I just wanted to say that I wrote a new FF about Newt ( from The Maze runner )