Practice 4.

I sighed as I saw Charlie standing at the edge of the field . He came .
Like every Free hour he has, when we're practicing .
He did since Truham and now he did too . Every game , every practice , when he had free , he came .
But it was a lot too hot for him just standing there and as soon as my team mates realize he stood there , they started to ask around if someone had a water bottle to much or something.

I smile .
They all love Charlie , probably even more than me.
As soon as they met him and I told them that he was my boyfriend, they fell in love . Even coach loves him and normally he doesn't like people, who don't play rugby .

Or How he says it :
"Oh Charlie ? Yeah brilliant boy! He helps the team so much. He's definitely a member of our team, he doesn't want it, but he's."

"Hey Nick, here ."
Collin one of my team mates passed me a water bottle and suncream .
"Thank you ."
I started to run to Charlie.

"Hi Nick."
He waved his hand .
"Darling , why you're here ?"
"I wanted to watch you ."
"I know but it's hot , you're gonna get a headache later . Here ."
I gave him the water bottle while opening the sun cream .
"Thank you ."
He sipped on his water, as I wanted to start to put the cream on him .
"I don't need the cream ."
"You do ."
"No . It's fine ,really "
"CHARLIE YOURE NEED THE CREAM!"
One of my teammates screamed over the field .
"You see ."
I start to rub it all over his face , arms and legs .
"Nick that's embarrassing. Stop it."
He tried to move his leg away but I caught it. I laughed .
"Charlie , everyone outside here knows that We're together and half of them walked in while we were doing ... other things ."

Charlie immediately blushes at this comment, still being completely embarrassed from the situation, which happened a month ago. Even though I need to admit, even I found it rather embarrassing to be caught by half of the team. On the other hand I was a really lucky man to have Charlie and not afraid , at least not anymore, to show him off to everyone.

"So that was it ."
I stood up and gave him a kiss on his forehead .
"Drink enough , when we're finished practicing , the bottle will be empty. Or you're not allowed to come anymore."
The last part I said mostly jokingly. He nodded and smiled before I run back to the team, so we could continue practicing.