I'm not afraid of hating you 1.

Nick ran into the kitchen .
"Hi Babe."
He gave me a kiss on the head before he grabbed two colas from the fridge. He turned around and walked to the door as I stopped him.
"Nick , didn't you forgot something ?"
He turned around confused .
"No , why?"
"Well maybe you forgot that we both had a date today , which we had as an apology because you forgot to pick me up from my therapy, which you promised me to do."
He sighed .
"Look I'm sorry Charlie but I need to go . Imogen and I want to study biology, so we don't fail."
"Nick , I'm your boyfriend !
The last month you just completely ignored me and hung out with Imogen . You forgot me several times.
What is going on ?"

"Omg , its not my job to pick you up from therapy or drive you to them!"
"Oh I'm so sorry that I have depressions !
If I would have known that you don't like that , I would have thrown them into the trash !"
I was so done with this shit. I love Nick but I am not going to let him do everything he wants.
"That's not even what I Said ! You're just a control freak in the last month !"
"ME ? You know what ?
If you're so happy to hang out with Imogen and so sick of me , maybe you should sleep on her couch tonight ! Because you're not sleeping in my bed !"
"Oh Cmon , we both know you can't throw me out .
I love you but you're way to nice to do that."
I took a big breath before I stepped right in front of Nick.
"Now you hear me . I love you and maybe you're going trough a phase but this is enough! You will respect me like I respect you. If you need a bit of time for yourself , fine just say it !
BUT you will not let your problems out on me and maybe I'm nice but that doesn't mean you can treat me like garbage ! If I would have wanted that I would have staid with Ben."

"Why do you think I would listen to you ?"
"Because I'm your boyfriend and let me tell you Nicolas, that if you keep treating me like it goes without saying that I'm your boyfriend then I won't be your boyfriend anymore ."
"You wouldn't do that !"
"I would . I think you need to realize , that I'm not afraid of hating you."
Nick scoffed .
"You're not the Charlie , I used to know ."
"And you're not the Nick, I used to know ."
Every word hurts so much and I knew it was a lie. I was so dam afraid of hating him but I couldn't let this go on without consequences. I couldn't let him treat me like Ben did . That's something the Nick I know and love wouldn't allow me.
"I will go now ."
He said and his voice sounded so cold . I felt how my heart broke in peace's .
"Go on , I am not gonna stop you."

He turned around and run towards the door . I felt my heart breaking and an immense emotional pain toll over my body. The first tears slipped down my cheeks as he opened the door and stopped for a second . I knew what he wanted but I wouldn't do it.
He slammed the door as he left our house .

And I didn't stopped him.