Halloween 1.

TW!!!

I looked at the mirror, being a bit insecure about how I look . I was wearing a Spider Man suit, which sits very tight. I probably wouldn't have worn it, if Nick wouldn't have said that he loves this TikTok's about this suits .
So I bought one .
I sighed as I heard the bell ring. There's no way back now . Nick picks me up for a party with our closest friends. At least I didn't need to wear this in front of people I don't know. I ran downstairs, so my parents couldn't open the door . I swung open the door and felt how my jar dropped .
He is wearing the suit from Young Royals and his hair was exactly like the one from Wilhelm.
He looked stunning . That was the only word that came Into my mind , beside gorgeous.

"You look stunning !"
I said , totally forgetting about what I was wearing .
Nick didn't answered .
He just stared at me .
I looked down at myself becoming embarrassed again.
"You don't like it , do you ? If you want I can go upstairs and change ! I'm sure I still have a Slytherin robe, somewhere."
Before I could turn around , he grabbed my hand .

Nick's POV
I rang the bell , waiting patiently for someone to open the door . We didn't told each other as what we dress up , so I was very exited to see Charlie .
He opened the door and all my thoughts were away .
He looked perfect , stunning , beautiful.
His black hair was even more fluffy then usual and the Spiderman suit fits him perfectly . I wouldn't be surprised if he would play Spiderman . He would be my celebrity crush to 100%. I got snapped out of my thoughts, as he turned away and wanted to make his way upstairs . I grabbed his hands .
"Charlie , you're Stunning ."
His cheeks immediately got red and he covered his face .
"You look so good if we wouldn't need to go to the party, I would suggest us both to do something ... different ."
I smirked as I saw how is cheeks got even more red .
"Nick stop ."
"Mmh I do Everything you want me to do ."
He looked so flustered, it was cute . He stormed out of the house and I followed him . I opened the door of the car for him and then sat down on my side .

"You know as what the others are dressed up ?"
"Tao is going as Harry and Elle is going as Ginny .
Isaac is Data , which I thing is pretty cool."
I smiled as I laid my hand on his thigh .
"Nobody will look as stunning as you ."

Charlie's POV
He was torturing me . His hand on my thigh was making me feel butterflies in my stomach .
"Nick . You need to stop this now ."
Nick snickered beside me .
"What are you Talking about ?"
He stopped the car and I threw his hand away from my thigh storming into Taos hose . Escaping my boyfriend and his flirting manners.

You want a part 2 with a bit of jealousy?
And if yes , jealous Charlie or jealous Nick ?