Shit

"Shit !"
Charlie sighed frustrated, pushing his locks out of his face.
"Daddy said shit ."
Ophelia giggled as her Dad looked at her with a shocked expression.
"Ophelia , we don't say that word !"
"But Daddy Said it ."
She looked at her Dad with big eyes , making her look a lot like a puppy.
"That's because Daddy is allowed to say it . It's daddy's word ."
The girl sighed annoyed before running towards her dad and pulling her doll out of his hands .
"If I'm not allowed to say shit , you can't play with my doll ."
And with that , the five year old turned around and stormed towards her room . Nick sighed . She became a little drama queen , he was pretty sure that was Taos fault .

He stepped behind his husband and laid his arms around his waist, trying to calm him down.
"Want to tell me why our daughter now knows how to curse ?"
Charlie just gave an frustrated sound from himself before leaning against Nick .
"I don't want to go ."
Nick sighed , he knew that this would happen . It did most do the time.
"I know but hey, you look amazing and now we have Ophelia, we always have a excuse to go home early ."
Charlie hit his husband .
"You can't use her as an excuse ! She's our daughter."
"Oh Cmon you thought about it too !"
"I didn't !"
"SHIT !"
Charlie and Nick turned around to their daughter , who had blue paint all over her .
"What did you do ? I dressed you like five minutes ago ! We need to go now but now you need a new dress !"
"Or maybe we just don't go ..."
"Nick, we will go !"
"Oh shit dad you're in trouble ."
"Stop saying shit, you little monster ."

Charlie sighed as Nick and Ophelia discussed . He turned around and made his way to his daughters room to get a new dress for her . As he came back they were still discussing .
"Okay here is your dress darling , should I help you or do you want to dress yourself ?"
"I do it myself daddy , I'm already big enough . I can say shit !"
"Ophelia !"
Charlie patted Nicks shoulder . He already learned months ago that when his daughter learned something new , nothing and no one are going to stop her from using it . Good that Nick doesn't know she already called a lot of people dumbass . That was Darcy's fault but the whole friend group decided to not tell Nick .

Nick was a little , just a little , overprotective over his "little princess" and wouldn't take it well if he found out. So they stayed silent and until now everything has went fine .
"Ophelia , Darling could you pleases hurry up a bit ?
Daddy and I don't want to come late ."
Nick called for his daughter, hoping to make her hurry up at least a bit.
"Shit ! Don't stress me, you dumbass ."
Charlie tried to hold back the laugh.
Darcy should run for her life .