Prom

"How does my hair look ?"
"Like always."
"But does it look good ?"
I tried to push it in any way, so it looks at least kind of good.
"It looks like always ."
Tori looked at me, without any emotions in her eyes. The door bell rang and I felt how my Heard- stops beating. I was so nervous. Like words can't describe. Before I could go , Tori grabbed my bow tie and moved it so it looked right .
"You look good Charlie , so calm down."
She smiled at me , which was really rare before she opened the door . Nick looks stunning . What did I expect? He wears a black suit and a black tie . He just looks gorgeous .

"Hi."
He smiled .
"Hi."
Before one of us could say another word, my mum interrupted us. She hold a camera in her hand, looking at us in excitement.
"Okay, now please stay there together and smile ."
"Mum, please don't do that ."
I winced in embarrassment while Nick laughed .
"She needs to , my Mum wants a picture too."
So we both posed for the camera and then they finally let us go. As soon as the door closed Nick smiled at me .
"You look gorgeous."
I blushed and now looked surely like a tomato .
"Thank you, you too."
He opened the door of his car for me and then shut it again as I sat. Then he made his way to his side and sat down. We drove for 5 minutes and then we were at the location. You could see the colored light trough the windows and before the door was a big group of people waiting to get let in. Nick laid his arm around me and we waited .

"Omg! You both look so adorable!"
Darcy stormed to us . She was wearing a black suit with a red tie, looking absolutely stunning. Right after her was Tara in a red dress, who looked as stunning as Darcy.
"We can give that right back."
We talked a little bit before we could enter the building.
"Wow."
It looked amazing. Whoever did this , did a good job.
Nick pulled me to the Photo Booth and we made 6 pictures .
"They're cute ."
"They really are !"
Nick grinned at me .
"Do you want to dance ?"
I nodded.
"Sure ."
We made our way to the other dancing couples. Nick laid his arms around me and we started to dance .
"Your better then last time , aren't you ?"
He nodded before a smirk came on his face.
"My Mum taught me after I told her, how often I stepped on your feet the last time . She blamed herself for my failing."
"After that evening ended my great rugby career ."
I said in an over dramatic voice.
"Oh Cmon , you would have ended your rugby career when a bee would have stung you."
"That's true ."

Requested by @cecilia_swift
I hope you liked it !