Do you understand ?

TW !!! In this one shot self-harming gets mentioned quite a lot. So please just read it, if you're comfortable with it.

Vacations are the best thing that happened to me, until now . Normally I hang out with Nick , Isaac , Tao , Elle, Darcy and Tara but not this vacation . Isaac is on vacation with his family. Tao and Elle are on some movie event and Darcy and Elle are in Paris .
Well then there would be Nick and me .
But again , not this vacation .
Nick was out playing Rugby or having a party with his rugby team and that's how it was the whole vacations . And then there was a fight a week ago about it . He came too late to a date we planned again. And I just snapped . I felt neglected and alone. He got it wrong and thought I want that he stops to play rugby .
But thats not what I meant .
So now I'm here on a Friday night , sitting on the bathroom floor , still wet from the shower . My towel laid about me like a blanket . My parents were out with friends and my sister was out with her boyfriend . They didn't even know that I had a fight with Nick .
Of course not , nobody knew .
They wouldn't have let me alone because they all thought I would kill myself . I won't. At least Not like this .

I got snapped out of my thoughts because my phone started to ring .
Tao .
I just stared at the phone until he laid up again . He probably thought I would be asleep. I laid my head back on the wall. I sat there without a time feeling as I heard the door open .
Well this is ironic .
That I'm going to get murdered and not from me .
I grinned at that thought. Cmon, it's kind of funny. Well I admit you need to have a black humor for it.

"Charlie !"
Oh no . No no no . I'm not Here . I'm not Home . Why can't someone break in ? WHY ?
The bathroom door opened and we both looked at each other. Me, desperately, trying to cover myself with the towel.
"What you're doing here ?"
I snapped.
"Tao called . You didn't tell him we had a fight ."
"No . It's not his business."
He made a step towards me . I knew what he wanted to do .
"No."
He looked at me , pretty confused.
"What ?"
"You- You can't pick me up and care for me like nothing happened because something happened . And I need to ask you something."
"And that is ?"
"Would you still be together with me if you wouldn't think that I would kill myself if you break up with me ?"
Something in his eyes changed . His mouth opened but he shut it again . It took him 30 long seconds until he answered.
"Charlie. , don't you dare to ever think I wouldn't love you . Don't you dare ! I love you so much . Do you understand ?"
I stared at him and slowly nodded .
"Charlie , I need you to say it . Do you understand that I love you ?"
"Yes Nick."
He smiled and came towards me, this time I didn't stopped him . He picked me up and walked with me in my room .

"Hey ! My towel!"
He smirked.
"Nothing I haven't seen before."
He gave me one of his sweaters and pants . Then he helped me to get dressed .
"You want to look a movie , love ?"
I nodded at him and we both laid down and started to look a movie . I cuddled with him and the first time in this vacations I was really happy . I knew we needed to talk about what happened. But not now, not tonight.