The voice 2.

TW !!!

Nick admired Charlie since he first saw him . He didn't even understand what he felt for him at the moment it started but as he saw him the first time , he fell in love . He thought that Charlie Spring was the only human on this planet, who is at least a little bit near perfection . He didn't know to hundert Precent about the voice but Nick had a idea about it .

How ?

He realized how Charlie always wrapped his arms around his stomach, so nobody could see it or how his face fell when he saw himself in the mirror .
He couldn't understand how Charlie couldn't be completely in love with himself because for Nick , Charlie was the prettiest person he ever saw . Maybe even the prettiest person that exists.There was no Top Model or actor, who was prettier then Charlie .
But Charlie didn't saw it like that .

Charlie saw himself more like a problem.
It was all his fault. Everything that happens was his fault . He was sure that if he didn't exist , everyone's live would be better and he was surely not pretty .
He hated how he looks .
His hair was boring black and his face was ugly . He was too fat or to thin but just not perfect . That's why he hated to go swimming with his school . He hated everything that has to do something with school .
Charlie hated his life .
His whole life .
But there was one little thing that he liked and It was pretty dumb . He had A crush on Nick Nelson since he knew him.
I mean how not ?
Nick Nelson was the captain of the rugby team and he looks like a golden retriever .

It was kinda sad for everyone around them too wach . These two boys were so in love with each other that you could write a book about it , but they didn't even realize...

Happy Pride day for the Agender ones !
I hope you had a good day !