4

"Are you planning something unsavory again Chris?" Cassandra stopped her tattoo machine and looked at Christina–who had this naughty glint in her green eyes that revealed her true personality.

She never liked being bound by rules, no matter what title she bad. She started to rebel for the first time when she met Jade and then Cassandra, and later Bianca. They got drunk, and partied till dawn, and lost their virginities together in an orgy.

One time, she almost got caught by one of the teachers, and that's when she learnt how to be very discreet with her kink. Only the other three girls knew about it and she knew they wouldn't breathe it out to anyone even in their dying breath, because they all shared the same secret.

Christina's blonde hair was perfectly coiffed and she was drinking a glass of cold champagne, while Cassandra worked on her lower back. She had this very intricate original design that depicted a very realistic landscape complete with butterflies and flowers and unicorn, and everything started from the middle of her back to the lower back, and it would take a few more sessions to finish them all. But they could always do this midair–just like now.

After all, what's the use of owning a private jet if not for getting tattooed while they're going somewhere else? Even Jade–the pioneer of crazy ideas and the wild child of the bunch–was thinking of doing that herself. Two birds with one stone, since she couldn't sit still without doing anything productive. That's the reason why she had a very successful chain of bars and nightclubs all over the world–Deviance. A name that fitted well with the likes of them.

"Who, me?" Christina smirked. "Do you remember that our dear friend Jade just complained because she is very busy and didn't have any time to get laid?"

Cassandra stopped her movement.

"You mean, you wanna put Jade–the wild child–with Gabriel–the Saint?" She frowned. "Is that a good idea? From all I know, Gabriel is a bit of a stuck up man, although his body and face was definitely up to Jade's standard. But you know Jade would hate this idea no matter how handsome he is."

"Aaand, that's where you're wrong." Christina smiled brilliantly–showing off her pearly whites–and put her champagne glass down. "I happen to know a dirty little secret about our Jade…"

"Oh? Jade has another secret? How unusual." Cassandra gave Christina her most sarcastic scoff. Jade was the master of secrets, and although they were her friends, she didn't tell them about any of it. 'It didn't concern you two', she always said. 'You don't have to worry about it, I'll fix everything.'

"But, when I think about it, she always dealt with problems swiftly and sufficiently, and it's not unlike Gabriel. I think you have a point there." Cassandra shrugged and continued to render the unicorn. Why did an adult like Christina love unicorns, she didn't know, and she didn't care. It's not her place to judge anyway.

"Wait until you hear this." Christina was so excited she's buzzing out of her chair, and it made Cassandra stop what she was doing, lest it would make the rendering go out of hand and ruin her work. "Jade is a hardcore masochist, as you may have known, but did you know who made her that way?"

"No." Cassandra answered like an obedient kid. "Will you please tell me, Your Royal Highness, so that I can go and finish this piece before we land?" She snorted loudly and picked the champagne glass up and finished it in one gulp.

Christina ignored Cassandra's sarcastic tone and went on with her explanation.

"I know you're gonna keep quiet about this so I will tell you why." She looked so smug Cassandra wondered if the news was so worthy of her smugness. "Get this." She moved closer to whisper to Cassandra. "Gabriel was the one who picked Jade's cherry back when we were in university."