10

Gabriel walked to the second floor and he saw the red rose petals strewn on the floor, and tealight candles inside the beautiful short glass vases filled with pink water were everywhere.

He looked around and thought that this was such an effort from his siblings just to give him that last hurrah. But he would not complain. He just hoped that at least the woman was as extraordinary as the effort to get him laid.

He looked around and he saw a raised glass pool in the middle of the hardwood flooring, with a small waterfall at the end of it–which separated a small swim-up bar from the pool. There were comfortable daybeds around the pool and also a jacuzzi, then another stairs to the third floor.

He had been to another yacht, hell he even had his own. But this one was custom made specifically by the designer that he also used for his yacht. He could recognize his elegance signature everywhere and he was a fan. Too bad the person was very elusive and temperamental. They did not accept work that they didn't want.

Gabriel then paused when he heard a faint voice of a woman singing and upon closer inspection, he saw that a figure in white bikini with long dark hair was lounging on a huge pink flamingo floatie–her wet body was glistening under the moonlight, and the gold chain around her waist was glinting–and she was singing something in Japanese with her beautiful voice. He took a step closer and the singing suddenly stopped.

"Unless you're here to bring me a bottle of champagne, I'm not interested." She did not move and he noticed that she closed her eyes while her hand held an empty flute of champagne.

But wait a minute.

That body, that hair, that voice, even the white bikini on her smooth unblemished skin sparked something in him. They were so familiar. After a quick observation, he was surprised to see that this woman was the one he was bumping into and looking for since yesterday.

What are the odds?

He chuckled then. It seemed like luck was on his side today. He didn't even need to wait for Hanzo to give him the report about this mysterious woman. He then walked closer to the edge of the pool.

"I brought you your champagne, Ms…"

The woman suddenly opened her green eyes and he could see that her eyes widened in surprise when she recognized Gabriel as the man she wanted to jump just last night.

"This is a surprise." She chuckled and the sound of her voice was as clear as a bell. She watched Gabriel from top to toe with her sharp gaze and then she smiled seductively. "What are you waiting for? Strip."

Gabriel quirked his brow in amusement when he heard the command from her. He was usually the one who did all the commanding, and yet, right now he was being treated like the way he treated all the women he had slept with.

Strangely, it aroused him so much as he took off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt under the woman's close scrutiny, and she had yet to move from where she was lounging like a queen.

When he took off his shirt to reveal his impressively toned body–which he didn't get from the gym–she moved in front of him in a heartbeat and she caressed his chest with the tip of her index finger. From that up close, Gabriel could see the golden in her eyes that shone under the moonlight like twin suns. She looked at him up and down so closely, that he could feel her breath on his neck. He could see that she was very tall. Even barefooted, she was almost six feet to his six five. He was starting to get anxious by the way she scrutinized him like a piece of meat.

Then she smiled.

"You look so much better than I expected." Her finger traced the ridge of his eight pack abs, down to the edge of his pants then she hooked her finger inside. "What are you waiting for?" She whispered near his lips. "Or, do you want me to do everything?"

Gabriel was very much aroused from the vixen's sultry voice and teasing words, but he didn't want to be pushed around like some kind of an errand boy. So he grabbed her hand and kissed its palm while licking it. They tasted like honey and smelled like something exotic. Then he saw how her eyes darkened and her breath quickened from the same arousal he felt, and he smiled.

"You do it." He growled, nipped her finger and sucked them. He saw how her eyes widened in surprise. He would bet that no one else dared to give her a command like this before, and that she liked it.

She chuckled and lowered herself down on her knees and started to unbuckle his belt, but he stopped her. He wanted something more… seductive.

"Use your mouth, sweetheart."

He could see that his command made her pupils darkened–whether from arousal or from annoyance–but then she licked her lips in a teasing manner, and Gabriel caught a glimpse of something shiny on her tongue.

A tongue piercing.

Jesus that was super hot.

Then she answered again with her low, sultry voice.

"Just because I like you." And she winked.

She pressed both of her hands on Gabriel's butt and squeezed hard, making the man almost lose his composure. She definitely knew how to handle a man, by the way she maintained eye contact while she dragged his zipper down with her teeth. The small gesture made him almost come with its boldness. Her position also gave him an unrestricted view of her small and firm breasts, with her nipples already hard against her white bikini top.

"God, you're so hot." Gabriel put his hand on the back of her head while she nuzzled into his black boxer and took off the pants entirely.

"You're not so bad either." She traced her fingers on the bulging manhood followed by butterfly kisses that caused it to twitch, while still keeping her gaze on Gabriel's eyes so that he could see the fire that was ignited in them.

Right now he just wanted to fuck her mouth so bad, he could feel himself twitching and leaking. But she suddenly stood up and dragged his head close and kissed him. Hard. And boy, she was scorching.

He never felt this aroused before with other women.

With her tongue piercing that fondle his own, it had successfully made him want to be inside her like right now. He knew that they would be very compatible in bed judging by how well their bodies merged together.

He caught her plump backside and without saying a word, she jumped him and linked her strong thigh around his waist–basically nestled his erection right under her wet opening. But then she let go of his mouth, and he immediately chased her–which made her laugh and touched his wet lips with her finger, teasing him.

He growled in frustration. This was the first time that he never wanted to stop kissing those sinful lips, nor to stop tasting her. She had this mysterious and dangerous scent on her and he was hooked. He wanted more.

"Not so fast, cowboy." She licked his earlobe and it made him shuddered with want, and he could feel his erection was getting harder as it poked through the thin layer of clothing between them. "I'm hungry, do you want to eat first?"