14

Jade smirked as she saw the hunk left to prepare her breakfast. She could clearly see the surprise on his face when she told him to make her breakfast–like it was the first time someone dared telling him what to do. He was clearly the one who always gave orders with the other women–but not her. She had always been the one who sat on top of the hierarchy with many people following her, and that was the way it had been ever since she was a child.

Her twin brother had a more laid back personality that allowed her to take control more in their siblings slash work relationship–not that he'd mind. She was always a more stubborn and headstrong one between the twins, and she always got what she wanted.

And she would definitely make him submit to her by the end of five days.

She continued to lather her naked front–purposely–with the sun oil while stealing glances at the hottie. She knew he did the same too by the small movement on the corner of his mouth–a sign that he was amused at her indecent behavior. Well, she had a killer body and she rarely had a chance to show it off lately, so this might be the best opportunity to do it in a very very long time in the future. Work had taken a toll on her, and thanks to her friends she would have the best time recharging in the next five days.

She also observed that he was very skillful in using the knife to cut the fruits, and he was easily moving around the kitchen like it was his territory–cutting, plating, boiling, even frying bacon and sunny side eggs while popping toasts inside the toaster.

Since she couldn't cook at all, it was a blessing that he could, although if push came to shove, she definitely wouldn't mind surviving on canned food alone. That said, none of them would have to resort to eating raw vegetables straight from the fridge–without even cutting them–just like animals.

She also thought of maybe using his skillful hands in other ways, like spanking her while fucking her from behind after a hearty breakfast–no, brunch. She just couldn't help it, all she wanted when she saw the delicious man was to drag him and ride him until one of them passed out–just like last night.

This was going to be a very interesting week indeed.

He was cutting fruits and boiling a kettle of water for the tea. He also cooked breakfast himself since he only trusted himself–or Hanzo–to make it for him. This much was not really a bother for him, but the way the siren told him to do… it gave him an urge to put her in her place–and also a raging hard on. Maybe he could manage to combine the two actions in playing with her later.

He chuckled.

This was the first time he ever spent more than a minute thinking about a woman in any capacity, but he kind of enjoyed it. There was some kind of a rush that made him feel an excitement that he had not been feeling ever since he made love to that runaway virgin ten years ago.

Yes, they made love.

At first it was frantic and hurried, just like two horny teenagers in their first sexual experiment. But after the initial excitement was gone, they did it more slowly and enjoyed every friction, every smell, every moan and everything about each other. And after a while, they started to experiment with more extreme methods that hooked him until now.

And he was still looking for her.

No one apparently knew about the blonde woman who gave him her first time, and he also only vaguely remembered her since it was dark when she took his hand and led him to an even darker bedroom.

But he remembered her eyes. It was a pair of emerald green eyes not unlike the ones that belonged to the femme fatale who was still teasing him with her lewd body and even lewder action–even though she was just oiling herself. Maybe that's what caused him to be very lenient toward her since somehow this… temptress, incited the feeling he buried deep down inside.

He flipped the bacon with style–knowing that she watched him while she did that erotic thing with the oil and her exquisite breasts.

A while later, he brought a tray full of bacon, egg, fruits, milk, and tea for two, and put it down next to her.

"Breakfast, Your Highness." He took the bacon and egg and poured each of them a glass of perfectly brewed matcha, and then he started to eat the bacon.

"Mm, thanks." She stretched her body like a cat and then looked at him for a few moments–watching him eating while sipping her matcha.

The man ate with such a grace that to those who didn't know, must have thought that he was some kind of a prince–just like what she initially thought when she first met him. Guess Christina's connections were really worth it if she was able to book this man for the whole week for her. She knew that his fee would be sky high, but she didn't mind. There would be no fuss by sleeping with an escort. No attachment, no lingering feelings, no… love. It was all just a transaction–cash for service–and she could live with that. Although she never met any escort as dominant and unbending as this one. They were usually quite meek and submissive, just as she liked them. But this was new–and refreshing–and she liked it.

Then she smirked as she thought of something while watching him eat. He was sitting beside her and she knew he wore nothing underneath the silk kimono that was opened down to his defined abs, and it caused her to unconsciously licked her lips in anticipation. Her hunger seemed to have flown away just by seeing the sight of this beautiful man. She was hungry for an entirely different thing now.

She then decided that she would have him as her breakfast instead of the food he had prepared for her, so she quickly straddled him–all slick and wet–and she nestled herself right on top of his half hard cock. It turned out that she wasn't the only one who was affected by this situation.

His hands instinctively held her bottom and moved her flush against his hardened cock. He could feel her clit ring and he remembered all sorts of things they did last night and it made him even harder by the second.

"Hmm, didn't you say you were hungry? I prepared your fruits and milk and tea just like you wanted me to, I hope they're to your liking." He started to nibble on her chin while his hands roamed between her lovely tush to find it was already wet so he could easily let his finger slide in.

Her inside was so warm and slick, and it made him want to insert more than just his finger inside, but as he lined his cock into her opening, she squeezed it shut. Then she smiled wickedly and slid down on the hardwood floor in front of him, untied his kimono sash, then opened his thigh wider before she winked at him and flipped her hair back.

"I want to eat your bacon."