51

"Involuntary sedative agents detected. Ketamine, horse tranquilizer."

"Administering nanobots to inject adrenaline to the heart to counteract the tranquilizer."

"Nanobots injection in 3, 2, 1."

The voice was so close to her ear that Jade felt like she was whispering to her.

Freyja.

Jade suddenly felt a pinch on her wrist where she wore the invisible bracelet, and then, a few seconds later she felt a jolt on her heart that caused her to gasp and wake up abruptly–to find out that she was inside a dark SUV and the Japanese woman who shot her with that tranquilizer looked at her incredulously.

"What…? How…?" She then quickly took out another syringe from her pocket, but this time Jade was prepared.

She elbowed the woman right on her nose until it bled profusely and she punched her throat, causing the back of her head to hit the window glass and she coughed wildly and let go of the syringe. Jade took it and stabbed it to the driver's neck and she yanked Adrianna's hair back hard until she screamed out loud.

"Hold the wheel or we're gonna crash, bitch."

Adrianna quickly held the steering wheel because the man behind it already passed out from the fast acting tranquilizer.

"Gun."

Freyja's voice was warning her and she turned to the bleeding Japanese woman who took out a gun from her back, but she quickly dismantled her with a kick in her gut in her steel-toe boots. Boy, was she glad she wore the boots today.

She quickly took the gun and pointed it at the woman's forehead, and with a very cold tone of voice, she spoke to her.

"Who the hell are you and why are you kidnapping me?"

But the woman only looked at her with pure hatred in her eyes and said nothing.

"Eh, fine, I'll just ask Miss Congeniality here. Hey, Adrianna, who was it that you're running to? Your sugar daddy? Spill or I'll put an extra hole in your body."

"You wouldn't dare!" Adrianna squeaked. She was very surprised with Jade's strength and agility, and the way she handled the gun flawlessly like she did it many times before.

"Try me." Jade cocked the gun and pointed it at Adrianna while she still pressed her boots on Aki's stomach.

"You want me to handle the car?" Freyja chirped happily. It seemed like she was the only one who could hear her, so she answered.

"Yes, please."

The car abruptly turned left and stopped on the deserted part of the parking lot and in the process, Aki's head was knocked into the window and she passed out. Adrianna, however, was still alert, and nervous as hell.

"Touch your wrist to her neck and I will incapacitate her."

Hmm, it seemed that Freyja was enjoying this too much from the tone of her voice, but Jade complied and touched the wrist with the invisible bracelet to Adrianna's neck and she could feel that the wrist released something like a needle into her neck, and she passed out a second later.

"What's that?"

"Horse tranquilizer."

Jade could hear the smirk in Freyja's voice and she couldn't help but smile.

"Right. An eye for an eye?"

"Couldn't say it better. By the way, your involuntary drug admission alerted the headquarters, and one of their officers is on the way here, in 3, 2, 1… there he is."