57

"I never felt nervous before, but right now, I think I do."

Jade was wearing a very beautiful long sleeved white dress with deep V neckline which was made of carefully arranged handmade silk flower appliques. The waist was cinched tight to show her slim waist, and the hemline fell just a little above her knees. And even though the dress itself was very demure, the way her tan glowing skin peeked from under the flower cut out caused Gabriel's blood to rush down.

But then again he always had the same reaction ever since the first time he saw her at the elevator.

"You look very beautiful, my love." He grabbed her waist and pulled her against his chest, then he took out a fresh white orchid from his pocket and put it behind her ear. "There. It reminds me of the first time I saw you." Then he kissed her forehead softly, and it caused her heart to palpitate faster.

"Mm, you remember." She purred in his embrace. She felt so safe, and warm, just by being with him. And it kinda scared her. Should she feel this happy?

"I will always remember everything about you." Gabriel tilted her chin to face him, and then he kissed her softly.

She still couldn't believe that she was engaged to this extraordinary man, and they were about to meet his family–and her rival. She better stepped up her game to show that she was better than whoever they planned to match him with.

But then, Gabriel's kisses started to get hotter and his hands started to roam to her breasts.

"Are you not wearing a bra?" His finger grazed one of her hardened peaks and she gasped.

"What do you think I am? A slut? Of course I'm wearing a bra, we're going to meet your grandfather!" She gasped from the sudden onslaught of pleasure. Gabriel always turned her into a mush just by a few touch of his expert fingers.

"Hmm, you're my slut, remember that." He kissed her neck and pinched her nipple through the lace dress and thin lace bra that she apparently wore.

"Beau, you're going to ruin the dress." But she already panted from want. She wanted him, she needed him, and it seemed that he understood because he let her go and then he knelt in front of her.

"No I won't." He smirked and pushed the dress up to see the tiny lace thong that she wore. He bit it and took it off before he started his feast on her. "You're going to wear this tiny thing to lunch with the elders? Are you trying to kill me?" He entered his finger into her already dripping core, and she moaned.

"No, I'm trying to distract you from falling in love with your grandfather's best friend's granddaughter–which should be a perfect match for you and your family." She gasped when Gabriel added the second finger.

"But you are the one I want, baby." He started to move his finger faster, purposely grazing her piercing, while his other hand unzipped his white pants. "We are perfect together, even in our imperfections." Then he drove into her and caused her to forget everything–her worries, her fears–and just concentrated on now.

Gabriel loved her as much as she loved him–and maybe more. And that should be enough.

Not long after, he filled her up with his seed, and when he pulled out, he watched as the white liquid trickled down her thigh, making a contrast with her tan skin.

He collected the liquid and pushed them all inside her again before he inserted a small bullet vibrator in her, to prevent them from coming out.

"I want you to meet my grandfather and everyone else, filled with my seed inside you. That way you will remember that you belong to me, and I belong to you, my sweet Akira."

This was the first time Gabriel called her with her Japanese name, and it was exhilarating. And even when he spoke those dirty words that aroused her more than the act of copulation itself, Gabriel still managed to look calm and collected. Maybe that's why he became so successful in a very short time–with his poker face. He was such an unpredictable man.

But right now, he was hers. Her mate. Her fiance. Her future husband.

And nothing else mattered.

They entered the bulletproof black Bentley, with Hanzo and Daisuke sat in front and served as driver and bodyguard. Ever since Jade moved into Gabriel's house, both of their bodyguards had become best friends.

Daisuke moved into the bungalow near Hanzo's that was still inside Gabriel's compound, and he found out that the small bungalow was charming and had everything he needed. Not that he needed much because he always stood guard twenty four hours, seven days a week. But now together with Hanzo, they could take some time off in turns, and they couldn't be more pleased.

They arrived at the venue–which was closed off for today's event–and were greeted by the manager himself, a woman in her mid-forties who wore a traditional kimono in full garb. She bowed at them both, and showed them the way to the private hall at the back, where it usually served the diners in an intimate atmosphere.

But before they could proceed further, the manager asked them to change their clothes with the ones they had provided for them.

"Is this the norm here?" Gabriel asked the manager with a cold tone of voice, but she didn't even budge.

"It's a request from Kudou-sama, Mr. Gabriel." She bowed respectively and showed him the way to the private room at the back.

Gabriel looked at Jade who looked back at him with humor in her eyes, instead of annoyance like he thought.

"Well, let's think of this as a cosplay, shall we?" She winked at him. "We could pretend that you were forced to have the omiai, but instead you fell for the geisha. Ain't that exciting?" She laughed and followed the smiling female attendant to a different room. "See you later, lover."

Gabriel couldn't help but smile when he saw how easy Jade took this all in stride. He would expect the other women to throw tantrums or get pissed because of this hassle–especially since they were with the Gabriel Kudou– but then again, she was no ordinary woman.

Her grace and elegance, her polite manner toward everyone even the lowly attendants, her charisma, every single part of her showed that she was someone with great upbringing and from a good family. The every fiber of her being, showed that she was priceless, that she was someone who loved deeply, who felt everything, and someone who was loyal until her last breath.

And she was just exactly the one he needed. Screw all the women from the five families. They all might look like they had a good upbringing, but they acted like sluts behind their parents' back. They did drugs, gamble, prostitution, worse than any other yakuza member. Even killed and raped.

Gabriel despised them all.

He used to think that if he had to marry one of them, he would suck it up until he took over everything and then he would annihilate them all, to take the reins for himself, and to eliminate any threats.

But when he met Jade, all his plans went into the drains and he believed that Jade was the one who was supposed to be by his side. His queen. The one who would share his dream, his power, his wealth, his everything. He didn't even think of getting a prenup, because the day that Jade divorced him, he might as well die.

Nothing else mattered.

And that was the extent of his love for her.