24

It was only dawn, but Gabriel had already woken up a while ago. He pulled the warm body beside him closer and she snuggled deeper into his arms–her lips touched his neck in a very intimate way.

They had been sleeping together in the same bed ever since the first day, and he was already getting used to waking up with her inside his arms–smelling and feeling very good. Like she was the missing piece of his puzzle.

Gabriel observed the naked sleeping woman in his arms while his fingers moved slowly, tracing her every nook and cranny that he had already memorized from their short time together. He knew where to touch to incite her passion, and the place that would make her moan in delight. He knew the place of every beauty mark she had, and how she would react when he kissed them one by one–making a constellation out of them with his finger, his lips.

He loved the way she reacted to his touch, his kisses, especially when he was inside her. He loved everything about her–her body, her smell, her brilliant mind, her dark humor, her witty comeback, her carefree attitude, even her lack of cooking skill. But he had been teaching her how to make a simple omelet, just because she wanted to be able to at least feed herself if somehow she happened to be stranded alone somewhere else.

Like he would ever allow her to be away from him after this.

And then he realized.

He wanted more time with her.

The thought hit him so hard, he could barely breathe. Just as he was trying to grasp the newfound knowledge that he actually wanted her to be his, he could feel her stirred to life in his arms–as if she knew what's going on in his mind. And when she opened her green eyes and smiled at him, he felt like he was struck by lightning.

That was when he knew that he had fallen in love with this woman.

"Hey there…" She yawned and snuggled closer to him. "Is it morning already?" She kissed his neck and inhaled his scent deeply. "You smell so good."

"So are you." He kissed her forehead and snuggled her closer. "Do you want some breakfast?" He was so used to making her breakfast, and it fascinated him how eager she ate everything he cooked, and he cooked a lot. Since they would burn it all away, she didn't have to worry about gaining any extra weight.

"Mm, it's still too early. I want to snuggle some more first."  She practically purred in contentment like a cat seeking warmth and it made Gabriel feel like… home.

"You can snuggle with me anytime you want." Gabriel kissed her hair–her long, luscious black hair that made him want to sink his hands in it and pulled until she bared her neck for him to enjoy. He knew she loved it, as he did it many times before. She matched every one of his kinks and she even added the unthinkable to the equation. Every day was a new discovery for him. A very exciting and delectable discovery.

"That's a very tempting offer." She chuckled and kissed his shoulder, then she moved down slowly along his body, her eyes keeping contact at all times until she reached her destination. "But this is more tempting." She held his hardness with her hand and before he could say something, he already felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth and groaned from the intense pleasure.

She slowly swallowed him until her nose hit the base of his manhood and inhaled his masculine scent. She had long lost her gag reflex and now she was using it to accommodate Gabriel's superior sized manhood.

She was very skillful at giving head and he suddenly felt tight in his chest from thinking that she had done this with other men, and it caused him to tighten his clutch on her hair–thus, making her moan and causing him to feel more pleasure from the vibration.

He couldn't hold back anymore so he stopped her by holding her hair tight, and when she looked at him in question, he signaled her to turn around and she smirked in return. She swiftly moved to position herself so that Gabriel could do the same to her.

She loved how he was very attentive and thorough when he did things to her. Everything. From cooking, kissing, massaging, making love, and now, when they pleasured each other. No one… and she meant no one had ever done those things to her–nor would she let them. Hell, she had never let anyone spend the night and she always chose hotel rooms to do her deeds when she didn't do it together with Christina–which was a rare occasion.

But she knew that time was running out, and that it's their last day together. Tomorrow, everything should be back to normal–she would go back to work as usual, and he… well, he would be back to his… job. She tried not to think about it too much because she would be swallowed by jealousy if she started to even think that he would do this… with other women.

She suddenly felt tight in a place that was not supposed to feel tight, and she didn't know what to do to get rid of the alien feelings..

And it seemed that Gabriel was feeling the same, since his intensity was kinda different from before. He did it all by licking and sucking and squeezing with so much more intensity, and it made her feel more pleasure than she ever thought she could have. She moaned and gasped when Gabriel sank his teeth and bit her piercing then sucked it, making her see stars. And before she could come back down from the high, Gabriel turned her over and kissed her hard, before he sank his manhood into her hot center–making her gasp and cry out from the intensity of their lovemaking.

"Stay." He half commanded her while thrusting into her hot center. "Stay with me. Be mine." He gathered her hair in his hand and kissed her, opening her mouth to deepen his kiss, making her moan in extreme pleasure.

Yes, he had made a decision.

He would like this woman to be his. To be by his side. Although he still didn't know in what kind of capacity. He would think about it and discuss it with Christina. She would know about this kind of… arrangement. Hell, she was the one who sent her to his doorstep, so she must have known at least that they were very compatible with each other.

He didn't want to think about how that woman knew exactly about what he needed, not what he thought he wanted. Just that right now, he never felt so right, so happy, so… at home, whenever he was with her.

He just wished that he didn't have that responsibility–so that he could just pack a bag and leave without any care in the world–just to be with the person he loved.

Love?

Gabriel was very surprised at the word that popped out in his brain so suddenly.

Love.

Strangely that word didn't scare him as much as before.

And as he thrust slowly into her, dragging every moment of the last precious few hours they had, he couldn't help but think that the life that he would have with this woman, would be one hell of a wild ride.