45

Gabriel took Jade into the dark SUV and ordered the driver to take them back to his house before he closed the partition window to give them some privacy. He then pulled her down on his lap and started to kiss her fervently while taking off her jacket and started to grope her breasts.

She gasped in pleasure but a second later, she pushed him off.

"What? Are you going to ravish me in the car? Taking my first time as your fiance here? How unruly." She slapped his hands away and spoke with a condescending tone like a teacher who reprimanded her pupil and instead of putting him off, he became more aroused.

"Hmm, only five minutes of being my fiance and now you're already being bossy, woman?" He squeezed her bottom and she squeaked and quirked her brow before she moved away from his lap, then she fixed her clothes and sat beside him in a very prim and proper way that caused Gabriel to have a raging hard on. But then again, he always had a hard on every time he was near her. She was the only one who could turn him into a beast like this, and vice versa.

"Let's wait until we are at the house. Then maybe… maybe I will reward you with something that I am sure you're going to like." She spoke with the knowing look in her eyes and it caused Gabriel to swallow hard and call the driver with the intercom that connected the back to the front cabin.

"Yes, Sir?" The driver answered with a neutral tone of voice. He must have known what happened back there but he was trained not to say anything.

"How long until we get to the house?"

"Around thirty to forty five minutes by car. But Hanzo already prepared the chopper and I'm taking you to the office right now. Five minutes, Sir."

Gabriel applauded Hanzo for knowing him so well, and he knew the trip from the office to his house was only ten minutes. A total of fifteen to twenty excruciating minutes before he could have his way with his new fiance.

"Surely you can wait for another twenty minutes, dear fiance?" Jade fluttered her long lashes in a very teasing manner, and Gabriel grabbed her waist and whispered in her ear.

"Keep doing that and we'll see if I can wait or not."

"Mm, how savage." Jade purred. "Who knows that the mighty Gabriel Kudou is actually a neanderthal." She moved one finger toward the opening of Gabriel's shirt and caressed his collar bone. He shuddered with need, and couldn't help but pulled her closer.

"Only you, baby, I become like this only for you." He took her hand and kissed her palm. "It's because I love you so much."

Jade's heart was palpitating with those love words coming from him. The most beautiful man she ever laid her eyes on. The man that she loved. And she realized it then, that she had also fallen deeply in love with him.

The realization hit her like a truck and caused her to speak with a hoarse voice.

"Fifteen minutes, and I will show you how much I'm in love with you." Her eyes were full of emotion when she said it, and she knew right away that this–right here, by Gabriel's side–was her place, her home. And loving someone had never felt so right–never like this.

Gabriel went still for a moment when he heard those words, and she could see the fire burning in his golden eyes. He looked at her as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world and he was so proud to be with her–despite her dark past.

"Fifteen minutes." He kissed her hand and squeezed it tight, keeping it in his own bigger hand, then he looked outside, wishing that they were already at his house.

Jade squeezed his hand back and scooted over to be closer to him, to feel his body heat, and to be able to smell him. She always liked how he smelled–so fresh and enchanting.

She could hear him groaning in frustration.

She chuckled and moved farther to spare him, but he pulled her closer.

"Stay here. With me." And Gabriel kissed her hair. "Forever." He mumbled into her hair softly, but Jade heard him. And there was only one thing to answer him with.

Her most heartfelt feeling.

"Yes."

They arrived at Gabriel's house in precisely fifteen minutes and before she could say or do anything, he grabbed her and lifted her as if she weighed nothing. She squealed and laughed from his treatment and she decided to tease him more.

"So eager, fiance." She licked his earlobe and bit it lightly, making Gabriel growled in frustration. He quickly entered the house and the house–installed with the latest A.I–welcomed him with a very pleasant female voice.

"Good afternoon, Master. May I ask who your beautiful guest is?"

Jade was surprised to hear the voice and she eyed Gabriel with amusement in her eyes, but Gabriel only smiled.

"Freyja, this is Akira Jade Moreau, my fiance–and soon to be wife. Please register her as your owner and give her the same privilege as mine."

"Affirmative Master. Welcome, Mistress Akira."

Jade threw a mischievous look at Gabriel and smirked.

"Really? Freyja? Goddess of War?"

"Well, you have no right to judge me, I have always been fond of strong women even if I didn't realize it back then." He pulled her close and started to unbutton her jacket.

"Mm, so sneaky." She kissed him and took off his tie, then when he started to take off her clothes, she pushed him down to the couch and tied his hands with the tie.

"Hmm, this is how you're gonna play, woman? Making me helpless and begging for your sweet salvation?" He growled in anticipation.

"Maybe." She kissed his nose. "Just sit there, be a good boy, and enjoy the show."

Jade walked to the opposite couch and started to take off her skirt painfully slowly so that now she stood in front of Gabriel only in her lewd underwear.

She saw that Gabriel's eyes became darkened with lust as he devoured her with his sharp gaze, but she didn't give in. Instead, she sat on the opposite couch and opened her thigh slowly to show him what he had done to her.

"You see this?" She opened wider and showed Gabriel that she, too, was aroused–and she was drenched. "This is how you made me feel all the time." Then she took the remote that she got from Gabriel's pocket and pressed start.

The little bullet vibrator started to vibrate and she moaned because she was already very sensitive from their earlier lovemaking.

"Oh god, you're killing me here, baby." Gabriel groaned as he stood up and walked over to her, but she stopped him with her high heels on his crotch.

"Stay right where you are, Mister."

Her eyes were already unfocused and her breath was labored, and she wanted him so much but she wanted to make him wait.

"Why?"

She could hear the impatience in his voice, but she only smiled mischievously.

"Because I want you to watch me when I cum."