26

She came out of the bedroom wearing a long white dress which was made from one fabric–silk–which hadn't been cut or sewn. The designer skilfully designed the dress with twists and pleats to make the thigh high slit and the asymmetrical neckline–with its back bare. It was sophisticated and one of a kind, it's demure, mysterious and sexy at the same time.

And it fitted her perfectly.

She wore light makeup to enhance her already perfect features, and just brushed her hair and oiled it with rose and sandalwood mixed oil, making her smell like heaven. She then looked at her own image in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

Perfect.

Then she walked out of the bedroom, onto the stairs to the lower level, and there she saw him–in the fitted white shirt and formal beige pants, his original outfit when he came to see her sans the jacket–his hair longer than it should, giving him a vibe of a rogue pirate prince. And he looked so handsome and out of this world.

By the time he looked up to her from where he was standing downstairs, his expression softened, and he extended his hidden hand to give her a single red rose then kissed her hand.

He found the rose downstairs where they had the party four days ago, and surprisingly there were still bouquets of roses everywhere. He picked one of the freshest and the most perfect, to give to Jade.

"You look so beautiful, Jade." He pulled her into his arms. "But then again, you look even more beautiful wearing nothing." He whispered seductively and put his hand on her naked back, and it made her blush.

No one had ever made her blush. Not over something simple like this.

"Thank you, and you don't look so bad either." She kissed his cheek, and he turned at the right time, making her kiss land on his mouth, and he savored her for the longest time. His hand seared into her flesh with its warmth, and it only added to his seduction technique. And boy did they work successfully in igniting her passion.

"You are so addictive." He forced himself to pull away from her, otherwise dinner would be cold when they finished. "I just couldn't get enough of you." And yet he still kept his hands on her, unable to completely let go.

"Mm, likewise." She surrendered to his kiss and became putty in his hands. "I just wish…" She stopped her words, and Gabriel quirked his brow in question. He knew what she was going to say, and hoped she would agree to become his. That way, he could pamper her, and spoil her rotten. But he just moved his finger to draw on her back.

A heart.

As if to claim his stake on this woman.

She didn't answer him, but only smiled with a hint of sadness, and took his hand in hers.

"Nothing. Let's eat, I'm starving."

He knew that she might have some kind of scar in her heart that led her to become very defensive toward the more intense feelings, but he would wait until she would open her heart to him. He would be patient. He was pretty sure that he could tear her walls down somehow, with persistence, iron will, and seduction.

It was kind of surprising how he had this intense feeling of wanting to soothe her wounds and kiss them better, and it made him at a loss for words. So he just held her hand in his–noticing that theirs fitted so perfectly–and led her to the bar, and pulled out a stool for her to sit before he went behind it.

"So, tell me what's your poison?"

Jade smiled at him, he was so cute when he was acting like a bartender while looking like a rogue prince, so handsome and charming. And dangerous.