12 🔞

Jade was very pleased with the man that was supposedly her birthday present from her best friends. She wondered how they knew that she was lusting after this man after she met him only last night. 

Ah well, she suspected that he was probably an escort anyway, with his perfect body and perfect technique. She would definitely give him a huge tip later and asked for his contact number. Also she would have to send Christina a huge thank you gift for this… satisfactorily present.

Sometimes she wondered if she should have started to get serious and found herself a boyfriend, and probably got married, but funnily enough, she didn't feel like it was time yet. She preferred to have casual flings just like this–and she definitely would ask for his number for a repeat performance somewhere in the very near future. He didn't even fuck her yet and she was already very satisfied with his service.

The man wasn't meek, or obedient, or doing everything he could to please her. Instead, he disobeyed her many times, and that only caused the ember in her heart to start to burn brighter–again. Maybe there was still a hope for her after all.

"Upstairs. Condoms." she panted against his delicious mouth. He was a great kisser–who knew exactly what he was doing, and she loved kissing him. He tasted so good and fresh and masculine–just like a manly man.

He lifted her again easily without letting go of their connected mouths, and started to walk upstairs. When they got to the third floor, the bedroom occupied the whole floor. And although it was smaller than the previous floor, it was still huge. The bed was king sized and the hardwood floor was covered partially by a thick grey fur rug that caused him to want to fuck her there. But for their first time, he preferred the bed.

He threw her on the bed and she pointed at the bedside table where he quickly opened to get the condoms–only to be surprised by the toys there. 

There were nipple clamps, silk rope, magic wand, anal plug, a whip, even a string of green beads in there–which he suspected was made of high quality jade. He stopped for a few seconds to process it, but then, slowly, he smiled.

This was a pleasant surprise.

He took the silk rope and the jade beads–along with the new pack of the condoms–and went back to the impatient woman who was waiting for him with a frown.

"What took you so… ooh, so you found my little collection." She smirked and lifted her upper body and opened up her legs. "You want to tie me up? Make me your… plaything?"

"I want to do everything with you." He kissed her and pushed her back down, then with his nimble fingers he started to tie her up–kinbaku style. "Making you my plaything… well, that's one of them, although I doubt you would comply." Gabriel hooked the tie around her breasts while purposely grazing her nipples, making her gasp. Then he followed with kisses after every knot he made.

"You're torturing me like this." Jade writhed in pleasure and she could feel that she got drenched from all the knotting and the kissing and the touching. "Put the beads inside me if you want to take your time with the knots."

Even when she was half-tied, she was still very bossy, and it caused Gabriel to chuckle as he took the beads and inserted them slowly into her wet opening.

Jade gasped and moaned. She was still very sensitive and he purposely grazed her clit ring when he pushed the beads inside her. She clenched the beads tight but Gabriel moved it in and out forcefully, dragging every bead slowly, grazing every inch of her inside, torturously. She couldn't do anything because her hands were tied above her, but she obviously enjoyed it.

"Good?" He smirked when he saw that she was moaning and writhing against the rope. It caused him to be harder–if that's even possible–and he lowered himself to her ear. "Wait until you have my cock inside you." He whispered to her and rubbed his hard cock into her clit ring. He could feel her tensed, then he moved the beads faster and she's screaming and pulsing from her third orgasm.

"That's three." Gabriel quickly finished tying the kinbari and then he wore the condom, pushed her legs up and drove into her, with the beads still inside.

They both groaned in pleasure from the very tight penetration–added the beads. Jade writhed and gasped and moaned and wriggled from the overstimulation, and it caused the beads to move and stimulate her and Gabriel more.

"Fuck, you're so tight baby…" Gabriel had to hold himself back by stopping himself from moving too much. This was the first time he almost came right after he entered his partner, and it reminded him of the first time he had sex. "It feels really good." He kissed Jade all over and she only grunted as an answer. Guess she felt as good as he did then. 

Gabriel then started to move a bit and the beads did as well, but this time he already braced himself from the sensation. He moved out of her slowly at first–to see how her reaction was. And when he saw the fire and the naughty glint were back in her green eyes, he smirked and drove inside in one big movement that caused her to bite her own lips and she pulled the rope tight.

"You can let out your scream baby, no one will hear us here." Gabriel started to move slowly and she followed suit.

"Fuck, this is the first time penetration felt good…" she whispered to herself, but Gabriel heard it. He thought about the clit ring, maybe that's why she pierced herself there, to help stimulate herself? He would show her how good his technique was then. He had the whole five days to prove it. By the time the weekend's over, she would beg for his cock every time she saw him.

"Don't worry, I will make you feel good this whole weekend, baby." He sucked on her throat and rolled her nipples with his fingers, making her moan.

"You better." She smirked and then kissed him and then moved faster and faster–rubbing her ring on his cock when it moved. "I'm coming again." Her eyes started to get misty from the intense pleasure and she bit her lips hard until it bled.

"Let's do it together then." He couldn't even speak too much from the pressure that's building in him so fast–faster than ever–and he yelled when he came, together with her.