27

He leaned in for a soft kiss on her forehead, then continued to her nose, cheeks, and avoided her tempting lips. Then he started to shower her with butterfly kisses down to her neck, and her exposed shoulder, making her shiver from the light touch. Then his hands started to roam at her back.

"This dress looks perfect on you. I have never seen anything like this before." And he had seen almost every kind of dress there was. But this one was special, simple–yet complicated. Just like the person who was wearing it.

"I designed it myself and had it made in many colors." She sighed in contentment. "This can be unwrapped with just one pull, and I dare you to find where it is."

Gabriel chuckled at her cheekiness and kissed her shoulder.

"I will. Later." He put his hand on top of hers and continued his slow and thorough exploration of her body.

He had known every nook and cranny, but every time he started again, he always found something new. Like how she loved it when he traced her spine with his fingers and followed by kisses, how she sighed in contentment when their bodies were back to back and he kissed her neck just on the spot behind her ear.

But most of all, he loved how perfect her neck was.

It was long, slim, and now it bore the faint trace of the leather choker they used all the time. He loved and hated the mark at once. Loved it because she trusted him enough to let him do it to her, hated it because it marred her perfect skin.

"I want to adorn your body with only the best dress and jewels, and a perfect choker. The one made from the finest lace, and the green jewels as green as your eyes." He touched her neck and it made her shiver. "I will have it made. Soon."

Jade shivered when she heard the promise.

She knew she shouldn't be excited by a promise of a future, but the thought of him putting on the tight lace choker with green jewels–preferable jades or emeralds and nothing else–had sent her into some kind of an overdrive, and made her moan helplessly.

"Oh? You like the idea of adorning your beautiful neck with a lace and jewels choker?" Gabriel kissed her shoulder and then nipped her earlobe. "Then I'll make you the nipple clamps too, and the new clit ring–all with dangling green jewels. What do you think?" He slowly made his way down by kissing her spine, and she helplessly shivered and came very close to come without any other play. Only his dangerously sexy words, promising her of the future. The future she knew she could not have, and it pained her so.

"Ah Beau, you're so good with your words." She tried to shake off the dread and turned around and hooked her arms around his neck. "But let's just focus on now, shall we?" She nipped his lower lip and the gesture made him aroused immediately.

She had that potent sensuality that caused him to get addicted to her, and the way she moved–just like a dancer, so graceful, so elegant. But when they were in the throes of passion, all those grace were gone. And there was only lust, and instinct. And that's how Gabriel loved it, the contrast between her personality. The blunt honesty in every word she said, in every move she made, it's all very refreshing.

He also understood that not anyone would appreciate those traits, especially if the perpetrator was as beautiful as she. In a world full of lies and hatred, a rare and pure person as this beautiful woman–inside out–was an enlightenment for him. And it also helped him to see that not everything was as corrupted as he thought.

There was still a hope after all in his grey and bleak world. And he would do anything to hold on to this sliver of light.

Anything.

Gabriel didn't say anything as he scooped her into his arms and laid her down gently on the black satin sheet, spreading her like a beautiful flower. He couldn't help but feel very protective toward this incredible woman. He didn't understand why she tugged at his heartstrings like this. Guessed that he never encountered someone like her–not even close.

"I have a request." She stopped him from kissing her and looked into his golden eyes with her green ones.

There was some kind of steely determination there that caused Gabriel to wonder what kind of request would she make. But the next words that came out of her mouth were very surprising, and never in a million years that he would have thought that she would be the one to ask him.

"I want you to do me raw tonight." Her voice was trembling, and he never saw anything more beautiful than she was right now. "I'm on pill, I was tested just before the party, and I'm clean. It's also been so long since I have sex, and I'm always protected."

Gabriel stopped short of immediately ravishing her because he was blinded by his arousal from her words alone. Instead, he touched her face softly. He knew that this was not a reccurence for her. Hell, he had never been unprotected since he was first having sex. Except with that girl who took his virginity. But he didn't want anyone to use the fact that he did it unprotected, against him. No illegal heirs for the Kudou clan, that much he already knew.

"I'm clean too. I just got my clean bill of health just before the party." Because he knew his siblings were going to send him someone. And the last time he slept with anyone was with Irina, and that was already a few months ago.

"Good. Then I want to feel you. All of you." She started to unbutton his shirt with her nimble hands while he traced her dress to look for the hidden mechanism that would release the dress off while his mouth follow his fingers.

If these things that he did to her were called greedy, then yes, he was greedy for her. He wanted more, and to possess her.

He never felt like this before. To want to be close to someone, to help her became the best version of herself, to let her soaring high to the point that he didn't care about anything else.

And it kinda scared him. The intensity of his own feelings.

Judging from the look on Jade's face, he knew that she must have felt the same. He could see the want, he could see the need, but he could also see… defeat. Like she was ready to give up. And he didn't want that.

He wanted her to be lively, to be happy, to be honest, and mostly, to be herself.

So instead of making frantic sex like they usually did, he wanted to make this night unforgettable. He wanted to be able to convince her that she belonged with him  and not just because they're compatible in bed, but so much more.

Tonight, he would convey his love for her. To show that he really meant it when he said he wanted her to be his.

Forever.

And the result was, their lovemaking was slow and unhurried, like they had all the time in the world instead of just a few more hours.

He caressed every inch of her body, treated her like a queen, and she reciprocated by doing the same. He swore he could see the love in her eyes if only for a second, but it's there, and he believed that he would be able to convince her when the night ended.