18

"Hmm… am I some kind of a muse to you? Like, my presence would make you have great inspirations and create never-before-created dishes?" She teased him while she laughed, but her heart beat even faster from his words although she tried to ignore it. Instead she moved a little but away from him to catch her breath.

"There's a catch though." He grinned like a kid who just got his first lollipop and pulled her closer again, as if the little distance would kill him.

"Ooh, I knew it. What's the catch?" She was trying to escape but his death grip on her waist prevented her from doing just that.

Gabriel looked at her mischievously, and moved even closer as he whispered in her ear.

"You have to wear the French maid outfit I saw in your closet. Complete with all the white garter, stocking, and the mary janes. And the headpiece too. Sans underwear."

She could literally hear him smirk when he said those words. And the way he said it, made her so aroused, she almost jumped him. Again.

"French maid outfit?" She quirked her brow in question. She definitely had one of those at home. Not here though. "I don't think I saw that though?"

"Mm, finish your food and we shall look for it together. Who knows what else they have prepared for you." He smirked while drinking his Yamazaki. "Wouldn't want them to go to waste, right?"

And finally Gabriel let her go to eat the rest of her food by pulling her into his lap and spoon fed her.

"You're going to spoil me this way." She sighed in contentment and leaned backward. He didn't want to let her go even for a second, it seemed that he needed to constantly touch her, like she did him.

Being this close to him made her feel… secure.

Strange.

She never had this kind of intimacy with other men she had slept with. For her, sex was just some kind of stress relief without any added flavor. She told them to kneel and they would lick her shoes. At least that was how she liked it. No attachment, no feelings, just wham bam thank you monsieur. Yeah, she used to like it that way.

Until now.

"But I want to spoil you." He turned her around and kissed her softly. He was so addicted to her taste, he couldn't let her go out of his sight for more than a minute. And even then, it was a minute too long.

He was obsessed, he knew that. He just couldn't help it.

Then he took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom, straight to the closet where he saw the various cosplay stuff when he was looking for any clothes. Apparently there were no clothes here in this yacht–at least none that was categorized as normal clothes. So he went au naturel since it didn't bother him with only the two of them in the yacht.

"Ookay…" Jade couldn't help but giggle when she saw the extensive cosplay costumes that were in her room's walk-in closet. Did Christina really think she would have any time to wear them all? She perused the variety of costumes–from maid to dominatrix– and thought that they had it all covered.

Then she took a cat ears headband and wore it while smiling.

"Beau, look what I found." She walked over to Gabriel, who stood in front of the table with his back facing her. She looked over to see that he was examining the content of the red box Christina had sent her, and she laughed.

But then Gabriel looked at her with his pupils dilated and he showed her what he was holding in his hand.

"I definitely think the ears will suit this." He revealed to her what he had been holding–a collar, and an anal plug with long black fox tail attached on it.

Jade looked at him with curiosity and excitement.

🔞🔞🔞

"Ah, so you like that kind of play, huh?" She flirtily shrugged off her kimono and walked closer to him. She could see his cock was starting to get erect.

"You mean the kind of play that you wear this kind of costumes and let me fuck you hard and fast and slow and everything in between until you scream out of pleasure and multiple orgasm?" He pulled her close and dragged her to sit on his lap, while opening her legs widely. "Yeah I like that kind of play." His fingers started to rub her still moist center and rubbed it into her sphincter, before slowly rubbing the end of the fox tail on it.  "May I?" He asked for her permission first and when she nodded, he pushed it in in one go, making her tense and moan and clutching onto his shoulder while rubbing herself onto his already hard cock.

Their bodies were starting to move in a rhythm that was slowly getting familiar to them, and Gabriel put his hand behind her neck and pushed her roughly closer to him before he kissed her hard. She retaliated the kiss by opening her mouth and let him explore inside her deeply and roughly. She loved this kind of play too. Rough. Raw. Uninhibited. Just like animals mating. She rarely trusted anyone to do it though, except for some professional help, because this kind of play was dangerous if you didn't know exactly what to do.

"The collar too…" She whispered breathily and bared her neck for Gabriel to put the collar on.

Gabriel never felt that aroused that fast, as he fastened the collar onto her long neck and secured it with his nimble fingers.

"Tighter." She moaned harder and guided Gabriel's erect cock into her center and rubbed it against her clit ring.

Gabriel quickly tightened the collar and put on the condom before he lost his mind, and drove himself into her wet heat, making her breath hitch.

"Fuck, yes." She tightened her inside and bit Gabriel's shoulder before she started to move frantically. "Pull tighter." She commanded him to pull the collar with his fingers, so he inserted a couple of his fingers between the gap of the collar and her neck and pulled hard while ramming into her faster and harder.

Jade choked and gasped for air, and instantly came apart and shook violently from the intense orgasm–which Gabriel seemed to follow suit with his explosive release. He never came that hard or that fast before her. But then he quickly let go of his fingers to let Jade breathe.

Jade slid down Gabriel's body limply, like a marionette that had been cut from its string, and Gabriel held her close–kissing her all over her face in such a gentleness that was the opposite of the rough sex they just did.

It took her a while to find her voice back after the earth-shattering orgasm, and she needed another minute to find her strength, while he pulled her close and hugged her tight.

"Go to sleep, baby, I'm right here." He whispered into Jade's ear–who quickly fell asleep from exhaustion. "And I will never let you go."