39

Jade took a few seconds to comprehend the request.

Then she blushed when she realized the meaning behind his words. But she didn't want to get ahead of herself, and instead, she decided to ask him directly.

"Please explain what you mean by… permanent partnership." She tried to keep herself calm and looked aloof, although her heart was beating like it was in a race.

Gabriel only smiled as he moved closer to her face until they were eye to eye.

"I mean it literally. Permanent as in you should move in with me." His lips were only a breath away from her. "If you insist though, we could always make a yearly contract and then renew it every year."

"Mm, could you now?" She could feel that her breasts were aching to be touched, because this kind of foreplay really turned her on.

"With the monthly retainer I paid to my lawyers, they would draft anything I want." His fingers trailed down her neck, and down to the deep V of her suit. "You look so hot talking about business. I wonder how many others have fallen under your charm–just like me."

"Wouldn't you want to know." She licked her own lips to tease him. "But are you sure you want me to move in with you? What if I want you to move in with me? And just a precaution, if I agree to this… partnership, I would definitely be hard to get rid of later, you know."

"Why would I want to get rid of you?" He moved his finger down. "If anything, you should not be able to get rid of me that easily."

"Mmm… it's a deal then. Draft the contract." She was getting turned on very much, she could literally come if he touched her.

"Good, then I will need the down payment." Gabriel smirked as his finger now started to unbuckle her trench coat.

"Is bending me down on your desk and having your way with me a down payment enough?" She could practically hear her own moans when she said those words, and Gabriel suddenly pulled her up and tossed her coat aside, then he lifted her and put her on his desk.

"That should be sufficient enough for a down payment." Gabriel lifted up her skirt to her waist and then he started to touch her down there. "You are so wet, baby." He kissed her moans. "Were you turned on by the way we talk business?" He caressed her fold with his thumbs and it caused her to wriggle and gasp.

"No, I am turned on by you, Beau–I mean Gabriel." Her brain was feeling stimulated by him, and that's a feat that no one could achieve before. She was a sucker for smart people, and that's the only requirement to be able to catch her attention.

"You may call me Beau, I don't mind. It will show to others that I am exclusively yours." He unbuttoned her suit to reveal the sexy white underwear he made her wear this morning.

"So, this was your intention after all, Mr. Gabriel Kudou." Jade laughed as he rubbed his thumb on one of her marbled peaks, making her almost blind with desire.

"Yes, Ms. Akira Moreau, I have been anticipating this ever since you told me that you have a meeting with me." He pushed his other thumb inside her wet heat and she almost came from all the foreplay they did. "Don't come just yet, I still have many things to do to you."

He kneeled down in front of her and then started to feast on her in a way that he knew she liked best. Adding his finger inside, he bit her clit ring and lapped at it.

"Oh god, yes, yes baby, fuck! Harder please!"

Jade was now screaming from all the barrage of assault on her sensitive parts, and she knew that Gabriel knew her every weak spot.

But then he stopped what he was doing and Jade was about to protest when she heard the sound of his zipper and the belt that was dropped on the floor.

"Take off your clothes and turn around."

Jade was feeling weak on her knees, but she wanted this so bad, and by the look of Gabriel's super hard, huge, and leaking manhood–so did he.

She forced herself to stand up and took off her clothes while Gabriel was watching without making any movement to help her. She purposely took her time with her clothes and she could see that his breath became labored from the desire he felt.

"You did this on purpose." He moved closer and turned her around before he pushed her down on his desk. "I imagined you like this, ever since the first time I met you." And he drove himself inside her with one hard thrust, making her gasp in delight. He always filled her to the brim and she loved the feeling of him–without any barrier– inside her. They had forgone any protection ever since she asked him not to wear one on their last day, and he loved to fill her with a part of himself.

"Why, Mr. Kudou, Sir, I don't know that you have such a perverted imagination… ah!" She was surprised with the hard thrust that filled her whole and made her scream.

Gabriel only chuckled as he grabbed her neck and pulled her toward him to give her a deep kiss.

"Mm, I imagine you in many different scenes, and now, I get to re-enact them precisely how I want to." He kissed her and then slapped her perky butt. "That's for being cheeky on me."

"Are you going to put that in the contract?" Jade laughed at the incredulity of his words, but she liked the idea of being ravaged by him anywhere, anytime. "That I have to be available for Mr. Gabriel Kudou to do whatever he pleases with me, in return of having the best coitus of my life?" She winked flirtily at him.

"That's actually a great idea." He moved faster now and his hand moved to her front to pull her piercing. "I will put an irrefutable condition that we–as partners–would have to fornicate at least once per day. Minimum."

"Your legal-terms-dirty-talk really turns me on, baby." She was close. Very close, she could see stars.

"Yeah? Then I will recite the whole contract to you later at our place, and we can play lawyer and client all night." Gabriel chuckled, but he could feel that she had tightened her inside so he pulled her up and took her to the couch to finish with the missionary position. He loved to kiss her when he came inside her, that way he could see every expression she made and etched them in his mind.

But to his surprise, she turned their position around, and now she was the one on top.

"My turn to ride you." She licked her lips and lowered herself to his hardness.

He was very aroused to see this woman take charge. He didn't want to always be in charge and she must have instinctively known. Or perhaps she just also loved to be in charge.

Whichever.

Jade moved slowly at first, then as Gabriel caressed her piercing and pulled it repeatedly, she moaned and moved faster and faster.

It didn't take long for them to reach the edge together with a scream and a grunt, and then wrapped up with a kiss so soft that she thought, finally, finally she was home.