64

Eiichiro got the call right after Kyosuke's surgery, and his wife fainted when she heard that her whole family had been annihilated, and their son was castrated and left to die in the hospital. He knew that this must be Gabriel's doing, because that stupid fucking son of his was coveting someone very dangerous. He always thought using his manhood instead of his brain, just like the gaijin bitch who had given him his daughter. Guess he was too spoiled by his mother.

But then, he also knew that Akito Moreau was a very dangerous man. He knew, because he was told by his spy that Akito was actually an arms dealer, and he had a group of highly skilled mercenaries by his command, who were only loyal to him. He hid his true nature by acting like your friendly neighborhood art gallery owner, a rich spoiled heir. But no one knew his true, cruel, cunning nature, and how he doted on his twin sister. And it's not helping that he was also very close with those boys from St.James Tech–who were in high demand lately. Not to mention his connection with Roarke.

Eiichiro wanted to kill either of them, but he knew that it would be impossible to even get close to Akito Moreau especially with his highly skilled bodyguard–Rui something–by his side.

Gabriel, on the other hand…

He took his phone and dialed someone, his ally in the five families. He wanted to make sure to ambush Gabriel tomorrow at the Five Families meeting.

And by the way, he hadn't seen the gaijin bitch lately, and the daughter too. Should he be concerned about it? With Kyosuke being unable to produce any heir, Hana was the only heir he had, and although he was disgusted with the gaijin blood, he would raise Hana and then marry her to one of the five families member, so that her son would carry the real Kudou legacy, instead of his brother's crazy genes.

He just couldn't wait for tomorrow to come, to see Gabriel's face when he was ousted by the five families, and the reins would be on his hands then to do whatever he liked. Including getting rid of Gabriel, his siblings, and the old man.

The annual meeting of the Five Families was being held in the Moreau Hotel's hall. They always chose there because the food was very good, the waitress and helpers were easy on the eyes, and their service was top notch.

And today was no different.

The only difference was that they were all invited by Gabriel Kudou to be there. All of them including the elders and the heirs. This meeting was bigger than the usual meeting they had which was only the clan leader and few of their subordinates.

They all came because they were curious.

They knew the internal conflict within the Kudou clan, and the omiai offer Eiichiro asked from their second branch for his nephew, and for the main branch for his son. They were all aware of the power struggle, but they did not want to get involved. They just sat back and observed to see who would emerge victorious and reap the benefit.

And they all had heard about the Inoue clan's annihilation–a branch family of the main Inoue clan, whose main head was also here today to see what the half gaijin would say to explain the annihilation before he decided to kill him.

He planned to kill him anyway, it was just a formality–the explanation. He had planned with Eiichiro to usurp the leadership and then get rid of everyone else, then he wanted to merge both clans together since he knew how rich the Kudous and Inoues' resources had long been depleted. He was greedy that way.

They were all chattering between themselves, and the hall was buzzing with their words, when suddenly the door was opened, and Gabriel entered the hall with his grandfather and Luca.

They all watched as Gabriel confidently walked to the small podium in front of them, and tested the mike, before he spoke to all of them.

"Good morning, gentlemen. I appreciate you for your presence here today, but let's cut the bullshit short." He cleared his throat while the rest of the room was silenced, surprised by the unusually impolite words from Gabriel. He was always acted respectful toward the five families, no matter how ridiculous they treated him. But now…