16

She was satisfied. Very satisfied.

They were still unmoving from their last position, with him on top of her and still inside her. Even after they did it twice, his thing didn't show any sign of going limp. But she could hear his labored breath behind her ear and it was ticklish. 

And too intimate.

And she was starting to get these… sparks, in a place that she didn't want to.

What's wrong with her?

It's just fucking sex. With a gorgeous and skillful escort, but it's just sex at the end of the day. She didn't need more. She still had a lot more to do besides falling in love.

This was probably because she went on sabbatical for far too long. Almost two years without a proper sex until now.

Was this some kind of Stockholm syndrome? But she wasn't held against her will, in fact, she was very willing to be held hostage by this gorgeous man. 

And maybe that was the problem.

This man was too… perfect.

He ticked every box she made in her brain when she was younger. A prospective boyfriend list. And so far, there was only one man who ticked all the boxes. 

No. 

She made that list because of him.

And look what good it did to her.

She was starting to get anxiety from her own feelings, so she started to move away from him, to get some distance between them, and to think.

But he refused to budge.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in her ear–giving her goosebumps all over her body. Then he kissed her shoulder–where he bit her earlier–softly, and continued to her neck while still pinning her down.

"Mm, what are you trying to do now?"  Still, she couldn't help but enjoy how he slowly kissed her in his particular way that kept her constantly aroused.

"I am trying to enjoy you as much as I can." Gabriel mumbled without stopping himself from tasting her skin. She smelled so good, and tasted even better. Like warm honey and milk–sweet, intoxicating.

“As much as I’d like you to keep doing what you’re doing, I am really starving now.” She giggled then turned around and pushed him away half-heartedly. He pulled her with him and kissed her lips before he finally managed to peel himself off of her.

"Stay here, I'll bring you food."

Gabriel then walked to the kitchen and she took a piece of fruit that he cut for her and ate it while admiring his body. Apparently he wasn't feeling any shame since he walked around naked without any reservation–not like there's anyone else around. But then again, with a body like that, he shouldn't have any reason to be ashamed of.

She suddenly felt tired so she closed her eyes for a second and drifted off while hearing the sound of the waves.

"Onii-chan! Wait for me!" 

The little girl tried to follow the big footsteps of the ten years old boy–a very handsome mixed blood boy–who was also her neighbor. She was still a five years old girl with pigtails and chubby cheeks, but she already swore to herself that she's going to marry her onii-chan when she's older.

Of course when she told onii-chan about her plan, he laughed and flicked her forehead fondly, then told her that the two people must be in love to get married because a marriage was a sacred thing and it should last forever.